The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I liked last night was when Andrea got pulled down by the Governor at the last second and Rick looked through his scope, he sees nothing and you could tell he was thinking to himself "I see things." :lol

yeah :lol like "here I go again..."

Merle thinks Rick is a "white hat", a good guy, hell, he was a Sheriff. Rick is not a person that would shove a dying guy to his death,or "the end justifies the means" kind of guy. Rick, sacrifice one for the good of many? No, not Rick. The Governor is that kind of guy, not Rick. If Rick can change to the "dark side", who knows what life with Rick be like in the future? Governor's lost everything, all he's got is revenge and power. Rick, loses his son? How far over the edge will Rick go. Could Rick get as ruthless as the Governor, there is potential. I just can't see Merle fearing anyone though.

Up until recently, Merle thought Rick and group just left him handcuffed to a roof to rot. I think by now Merle knows just as much as anyone the apocalypse has changed everyone for better or worse (usually worse) so I doubt he'd be surprised if he found out Rick fed a guy to Walkers.

The thing is though I think The Gov probably had a sadistic side to him long before the apocalypse which he probably concealed. Now that there is no law and he's lost everything and because there's no one there to stop him, he's able to act out on it. I doubt Rick was a sadist before the apocalypse and I don't think he's one now. Perhaps if he lost everything that could change.

I think Merle is intimidated by The Gov. That doesn't mean he'd back down from him. He chose Daryl over The Gov but I do think The Gov does scare Merle which is why he was so insistant they take him out at the meeting. He knows what awaits them if The Gov takes the Prison.

I usually just skim thru talking dead for everything except the guest commentary. I especially HATE IT when Robert Kirkman is on. The guy provides absolutely no insight because he won't talk about anything coming up because it may be a spoiler. Absolutely worthless guest IMO. Especially when Hardwick is all over him just because he created the comic book.

I feel bad for Laurie Holden. She has been given one of the worst characters in TV currently, and she's paying for it. I have no doubt she's doing the best she can with the material. But goddamn. She has got to put her foot down and go OK. Enough.

The single worst moment of this episode that irked me so much was Andrea not even ATTEMPTING to take The Gov's truck. If she looked, and there was no keys...fine. But Seriously? Not even a peak? She really is dumb as ****.

I feel bad for Laurie Holden. She has been given one of the worst characters in TV currently, and she's paying for it. I have no doubt she's doing the best she can with the material. But goddamn. She has got to put her foot down and go OK. Enough.

The single worst moment of this episode that irked me so much was Andrea not even ATTEMPTING to take The Gov's truck. If she looked, and there was no keys...fine. But Seriously? Not even a peak? She really is dumb as ****.

Does everything have to be spelled out? Could have been done off camera.

Yes. When it comes to something as goddamn simple as that, should be spelled out, spoon fed, and packaged to me in a nice little bow for the sake of me going "Wow. You stupid".

She pops in the car, no keys? Oh well. At least you checked.

Andrea > CP

I bet CP would have been eaten by walkers by now.

I would've checked the damn car while I had 20 minutes of free time.

But nahh. I'll just stroll off simply because i'm so cool. :lol Christ

And you wonder why people shoot each other, and send death threats to actors over this show.

I would've checked the damn car while I had 20 minutes of free time.

And you wonder why people shoot each other, and send death threats to actors over this show.

No you wouldn't have, not if the writers didn't make you do it.

Atleast Andrea is a great shot, invincible against walkers in hand to hand combat and gets laid (even if every dude she gets with is the season's antagonist).

CAN'T BEAT THAT!

you gotta love that scene where the walker grabs her in the trees and two come at her from the front, you mean she didnt see or hear them in the forest?? WTF

:lol

It's been done, but i'd love to see a movie where the characters are aware of they're idiotic behavior, but can't do anything about it, due to being written in a film.

A horror film, specifically. Not a dramatic comedydeath fiction.

Andrea > CP

I bet CP would have been eaten by walkers by now.

you gotta love that scene where the walker grabs her in the trees and two come at her from the front, you mean she didnt see or hear them in the forest?? WTF

I also love the tree that isn't rooted to the ground, and looks like that one zombie almost knocked it over.

:lectureIts possible she did not hear them because she was breathing hard from running and the noise the Truck made,also she kept staring at the truck drive off, which was why her focus wasn't on what was approaching.

yeah i was like WTF with that one also.:dunno

Yes. When it comes to something as goddamn simple as that, should be spelled out, spoon fed, and packaged to me in a nice little bow for the sake of me going "Wow. You stupid".

She pops in the car, no keys? Oh well. At least you checked.

Well, to think the Gov would leave the keys on IS stupid :wave

Andrea :rock

You know the lights can be on without the keys, don't you?

Anyways, I guess that when you experience the stress of passing through a factory full of zombies, haunted by a psycopath, the least you'd think of is going back your way. :lol

Last edited:

Between that and the Governor grabbing her, I'm beginning to think Andrea has worse depth perception problems than the guy with the eyepatch.

Back