The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McFarlane didn't bother me as much as Laurie Holden did. I thought he had some reasonbly good thoughts ... though he'd obviously spent too much time thinking about it.

Laurie Holden's 'Andrea-rehab-tour' is irritating, though. We get it. You think Andrea's gotten a bad rap. She's not a real person ... who cares?

SnakeDoc

Laurie Holden didn't bother me either. I can see where she's coming from. People think of her as "Andrea". She's gotten death threats and bad mouthed for a character she plays on a television show. I can't say I blame her, not when some folks can't separate the actors from the characters. I personally think Andrea is much better than she was in the beginning when she wouldn't shut up about Amy and was suicidal. I think she's one of the stronger characters. Glenn is the one that's really starting to bug me.

That one dude was pretty disgusting though. The third guy to the left of McFarlane. All he talked about was screwing the male characters from the show. It looked like McFarlane and Holden were squirming when he'd talk.

Laurie Holden didn't bother me either. I can see where she's coming from. People think of her as "Andrea". She's gotten death threats and bad mouthed for a character she plays on a television show. I can't say I blame her, not when some folks can't separate the actors from the characters. I personally think Andrea is much better than she was in the beginning when she wouldn't shut up about Amy and was suicidal. I think she's one of the stronger characters. Glenn is the one that's really starting to bug me.

That one dude was pretty disgusting though. The third guy to the left of McFarlane. All he talked about was screwing the male characters from the show. It looked like McFarlane and Holden were squirming when he'd talk.

I can't stand The Talking Dead. The whole concept is stupid anyway, a show that talks about a show. :lol

Last night's Talking Dead was bad! :lol Was Todd on crack or something? What a ******....

Milton definitely torched the pit - it was obvious from the moment someone was burning the bodies. He's the only one that could get access to a vehicle and gas and leave Woodbury. He knew the gov would figure it out, too - and he wants the gov to KNOW he wants him to know. "I hope you figure out who did it".

Why would he do that? Because he's taking what Andrea said to heart - he's not going to just stand by and be a part of something he doesn't agree with.

Two more episodes...I think Andrea isn't making it to season 4. We know the gov is toast, and I think Milton will die as well. Tyrese is going to make it, as will his daughter, but what about his other two? The guy is toast for sure, but his son might survive...

I'm hoping everyone in the prison makes it to next season. I want the whole Merle/Daryl thing to go longer than two episodes, especially two action episodes, and while a few are somewhat expendable right now, they have potential for next year.

I can't stand The Talking Dead. The whole concept is stupid anyway, a show that talks about a show. :lol

Yeah, I agree. I skim through them and watch the preview for the next episode usually.

I did watch most of this one because I liked the whole "behind the scenes" of the torture room feature. Some of those are pretty good.

wow this show has gone to crap. i would give anything to have darabont back. if you read what he had planned for season 2 you will feel cheated as well.

https://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/09/frank-darabont-walking-dead-season-2-plan/

Eh. Seems trendy these days to hate what most people like. I think the show's gone along fine since Darabont left. One of the few I look forward to enough to watch live.

Darabont's Season 2 opening would've been a cool episode, though. I didn't know that was Sam Witwer.

SnakeDoc

While the one episode described in the article (from over 14 months ago) sounds interesting, if that's what Darabont wanted to do with any regularity, then I'm glad they didn't go that way. Yea, every zombie has a story, and it all ends the same - with them dead. I'd like a little more story and plot than single zombie of the week shows. Once in awhile is an interesting change of pace but with any regularity it would get pretty old.

the reason I never cared about the talking dead is because Chris Hardwick is the biggest ****** in front of the camera.

I hate his " Look at me I'm funny but sarcastic" attitude. Just cannot stand to hear him.

hardwick makes it tough to watch sometimes

he's even worse when he moderates the walking dead panel at SDCC...

I took a look at the talking dead clip on their website and I Really regretted it. Specially because of that ********* stand up comic guy.

the reason I never cared about the talking dead is because Chris Hardwick is the biggest ****** in front of the camera.

I hate his " Look at me I'm funny but sarcastic" attitude. Just cannot stand to hear him.

Thank you so much for those words!!! :goodpost:
I can's stand him at all.
They have guest on the show that have no clue what it's about.

Now onto Sundays episode...It took Andrea all season to figure out that the Governor was an evil man!I hope to Christ she dies soon!

As much as I miss Darabont I definatley don't miss the idea for zombie backstories. Who cares? We already see enough of how x character turned into a zombie on the show like Sophia and Shane. The live character flashbacks are far more interesting. The tank zombie Rick shot in the head isn't even considered one of the memorable zombies anyway. That would goto that purple shirt long hair zombie in the same scene that has his own action figures (4). If I didn't care about the 2 seconds that walker was a threat, I don't care about how he got there.

As to who'll make it out of this season alive, I think alot of them will die these final 2 episodes. My guess would be :

The Governor
Andrea
Milton
Rick's Baby
Hershel
Beth
Merle
Morgan
Tyrese's Daughter
Alot of Woodbury

And as for Hardwick, he's payed by AMC to promote The Walking Dead, simple as that. The only reason to tune in to Talking Dead is when one of the cast is on and you can get some real actual insight to upcoming or ongoing events.

Last edited:
I didn't even know who Chris Hardwick was until Taking Dead. I don't mind him, I just wish they had more actors or people who are directly involved in the show as guests. I don't really care about what a bunch of semi-celebrities have to say. I only watch Talking Dead cause I usually have nothing else to watch when it comes on plus I like seeing some of the behind-the-scenes stuff. In fact if they can't get more of the actors on the show, they should do more behind-the-scenes stuff.

Back