The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I was thinking about something else. My bad. I was thinking of those automatic car lights. Eh. Whatever.

Still. Andrea is a goddamn idiot, and that was a huge writing flaw. Check the goddamn car :lol

Yeah. I was thinking about something else. My bad. I was thinking of those automatic car lights. Eh. Whatever.

Still. Andrea is a goddamn idiot, and that was a huge writing flaw. Check the goddamn car :lol

Have you sent Holden your personal threat already? :lol :nono

yeah i was like WTF with that one also.:dunno

i did. she so damn dumb ja ja ja ja

oh and not do with holden pics, no nudes crazy

k2yKZ.png

zC0b6.png

WTF IS THIS S___ :panic:

Last edited:
crap.... exactly what I didn't want.
I guess it was obvious he would not make it to season 4.

I wonder who he attacked...

Didn't click it, so there are really spoilers in that post. I saw "nudes" but didn't know what the **** he was talking about. :lol

I'm going to avoid looking up walking dead stuff this week. Judging from the talk in here, it must be big.

Didn't click it, so there are really spoilers in that post. I saw "nudes" but didn't know what the **** he was talking about. :lol

I'm going to avoid looking up walking dead stuff this week. Judging from the talk in here, it must be big.

Definately stay away from spoilers- my jaw dropped when i saw the pics.

For those that looked at the pictures, is it me or does the other person

on the floor look like Glenn?

I think its Ben but when I first saw it I thought it might have been Glenn. Looks like its at the place Rick and the Gov had their meeting.

Back