The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know who Chris Hardwick was until Taking Dead. I don't mind him, I just wish they had more actors or people who are directly involved in the show as guests. I don't really care about what a bunch of semi-celebrities have to say. I only watch Talking Dead cause I usually have nothing else to watch when it comes on plus I like seeing some of the behind-the-scenes stuff. In fact if they can't get more of the actors on the show, they should do more behind-the-scenes stuff.

He was in House of 1000 corpses and Halloween 2 acting like the same ****** that he is in real life. It is kind of funny because in both movies he acts the same way he acts for real on the Talking dead, an annoying loud mouth. :lol

Eh. Hardwick is funny enough. Last night's wasn't all that good ... but most of them work fine.

Kinda funny to watch hipsters turn on Hardwick because now its hip to hate hipsters. Heh. Its a douchepocalypse.

SnakeDoc

As much as I miss Darabont I definatley don't miss the idea for zombie backstories. Who cares? We already see enough of how x character turned into a zombie on the show like Sophia and Shane. The live character flashbacks are far more interesting. The tank zombie Rick shot in the head isn't even considered one of the memorable zombies anyway. That would goto that purple shirt long hair zombie in the same scene that has his own action figures (4). If I didn't care about the 2 seconds that walker was a threat, I don't care about how he got there.

As to who'll make it out of this season alive, I think alot of them will die these final 2 episodes. My guess would be :

The Governor
Andrea
Milton
Rick's Baby
Hershel
Merle
Morgan
Tyrese's Daughter
Alot of Woodbury

And as for Hardwick, he's payed by AMC to promote The Walking Dead, simple as that. The only reason to tune in to Talking Dead is when one of the cast is on and you can get some real actual insight to upcoming or ongoing events.

Here's who I think will bite it by season's end

The Governor
Milton
Martinez
Beth
Hershel
Andrea
Tyrese's sister or whoever she is
The father and son in Tyrese's group
Merle (though I hope not)

As to who'll make it out of this season alive, I think alot of them will die these final 2 episodes. My guess would be :

The Governor
Andrea
Milton
Rick's Baby
Hershel
Merle
Morgan
Tyrese's Daughter
Alot of Woodbury

Yes to a dead pool!

My picks:
Governor
Milton or Herschel (one or the other, not both)
Tyrese (not his daughter)
Carol (it's just time)
Michonne (will probably kick the bucket saving Andrea)

Andrea will survive, if nothing else, but to keep everyone irritated. Nothing keeps fans watching a show more than waiting for a disliked character to bite the dust. Merle will survive.

If they off Maggy, I riot!

I would really love to see everyone in the Prison make it out alive but I really don't see it happening. They are going to have to kill someone.

My guess as to who would go is

Beth, Merle, Hershel
Maybe Morgan will show up and get killed.

Martinez is definitely dying. Milton probably dies,

He was in House of 1000 corpses and Halloween 2 acting like the same ****** that he is in real life. It is kind of funny because in both movies he acts the same way he acts for real on the Talking dead, an annoying loud mouth. :lol

I don't even remember him in HO1000C and RZ's H2 is one of my most despised movies so I didn't pay attention to it after awhile.

Yeah, I hope Merle doesn't die either. I started to really like him this season and he's clearly the only one who knows how to deal with the Governor. Everything he's said about the Governor has been spot on and true. He knew he'd want a war, he knew that the Governor would want him and Michonne dead first, then everyone else. If they had listened to Merle a few episodes ago and dealt with the Governor, both the prison and Woodbury would by fine. He knew the Governor is just going to kill them anyway.

And judging by the new preview, he also knows what is up with Michonne and what the Governor would do to her (and possibly him) if he caught up to them. That's actually pretty shocking that Merle thinks it's "cold" to hand her over and Rick is still thinking it over.

Yes to a dead pool!

I'm surprised there isn't one already. :lol

But yea my logic, the prison is toast, and before the prison they were like a spec ops unit on the move day to day house to house. That means being highly mobile.

They can't do that with a crying baby or a one legged man.

I would really love to see everyone in the Prison make it out alive but I really don't see it happening. They are going to have to kill someone.

My guess as to who would go is

Beth, Merle, Hershel
Maybe Morgan will show up and get killed.

Martinez is definitely dying. Milton probably dies,

I really hope they don't have Morgan show up only to kill him off. That would be lame. I'd love for him to be a major character for season 4. I think after the battle between Woodbury and the Prison, Rick will need some more people and Morgan would be a great addition to the remaining group.

We could all be wrong. :) Wouldn't it be hilarious if Michonne turned the Governor into her new pet/pack mule? She then leaves the group, on her own, walking into the sunset.

Yeah, I hope Merle doesn't die either. I started to really like him this season and he's clearly the only one who knows how to deal with the Governor. Everything he's said about the Governor has been spot on and true. He knew he'd want a war, he knew that the Governor would want him and Michonne dead first, then everyone else. If they had listened to Merle a few episodes ago and dealt with the Governor, both the prison and Woodbury would by fine. He knew the Governor is just going to kill them anyway.

And judging by the new preview, he also knows what is up with Michonne and what the Governor would do to her (and possibly him) if he caught up to them. That's actually pretty shocking that Merle thinks it's "cold" to hand her over and Rick is still thinking it over.

unless Merle is the Governor's inside man in the prison. Like some people think he is.

unless Merle is the Governor's inside man in the prison. Like some people think he is.

At first I kinda thought it could be possible but I highly doubt it now. Besides I doubt Merle liked taking orders from The Governor or Rick for that matter but the difference between 2 is Merle is intimidated by The Gov.

If Merle was the inside man he would have made a move by now. He could have easily killed Michonne and Glenn when Rick was meeting with the Governor, he has an assault Rifle.

Who will die:

Hershel
Milton
The Governor
Merle (maybe)
Glenn (maybe maybe)
Carol
The Martinez guy and the other Woodbury people

I think either Michonne or Andrea is going to go. Not both.

... I doubt Merle liked taking orders from The Governor or Rick for that matter but the difference between 2 is Merle is intimidated by The Gov.

I don't believe Merle is intimidated by the Governor. Merle knows the extent of Phillip's evil. If Rick decides to turn over Michonne, I would think that Merle, I wouldn't say would be impressed, but would probably think that Rick has gotten heartless, cold, ice cold. I wonder if Merle knows that Rick tossed the dying backwoods guy to Walkers in order to escape the Walkers?

We could all be wrong. :) Wouldn't it be hilarious if Michonne turned the Governor into her new pet/pack mule? She then leaves the group, on her own, walking into the sunset.

I vote this............:lol

At the very least he needs to turn before being put down......:lecture

I don't believe Merle is intimidated by the Governor. Merle knows the extent of Phillip's evil. If Rick decides to turn over Michonne, I would think that Merle, I wouldn't say would be impressed, but would probably think that Rick has gotten heartless, cold, ice cold. I wonder if Merle knows that Rick tossed the dying backwoods guy to Walkers in order to escape the Walkers?

Exactly Merle knows just how evil The Gov truly is. That's why I think he's intimidated by him.

I doubt Merle would care too much about Rick tossing the hillbilly hermit to the walkers since I have no doubt Merle would have done same and and has done similar things. Lets not forget Merle is a cold blooded killer in his own right (the National Guard guys and the kid from Woodbury). The difference between Rick and The Gov is I doubt Rick got any enjoyment out of it feeding the hermit to the Walkers. The Gov would have fed the hermit to the Walkers alive and probably would have smiled about it.

Merle thinks Rick is a "white hat", a good guy, hell, he was a Sheriff. Rick is not a person that would shove a dying guy to his death,or "the end justifies the means" kind of guy. Rick, sacrifice one for the good of many? No, not Rick. The Governor is that kind of guy, not Rick. If Rick can change to the "dark side", who knows what life with Rick be like in the future? Governor's lost everything, all he's got is revenge and power. Rick, loses his son? How far over the edge will Rick go. Could Rick get as ruthless as the Governor, there is potential. I just can't see Merle fearing anyone though.

One thing I liked last night was when Andrea got pulled down by the Governor at the last second and Rick looked through his scope, he sees nothing and you could tell he was thinking to himself "I see things." :lol

Back