The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son innocently showed me those pics last night. :mad:

SuperStepBros_zps1ae10174.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

:panic::rotfl

Thread cleaned up and infraction given for posting a spoiler.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE INFO COMES FROM - MAGAZINES, INTERVIEWS, TRAILERS, PODCASTS, ETC.....NO SPOILERS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED AND INFRACTIONS WILL BE GIVEN.

Thread cleaned up and infraction given for posting a spoiler.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE INFO COMES FROM - MAGAZINES, INTERVIEWS, TRAILERS, PODCASTS, ETC.....NO SPOILERS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED AND INFRACTIONS WILL BE GIVEN.

what about this?

i did. she so damn dumb ja ja ja ja

oh and not do with holden pics, no nudes crazy

k2yKZ.png

zC0b6.png

Everyone gets mad at me
and starts loosing their minds but no one says anything about Victor.

Geez Marc - I responded within 25 minutes. :lol Sorry...I was in the shower and didn't have computer access.:pfft:

I'll be leaving for work shortly.....so just a heads up....won't be able to immediately respond. :lol

:nono

I am greatly pleased with your response time.

Whinging pays off! :yess:

Do you see the big grey button that says SPOILER?????

if all I needed to do was put the picture in spoiler tags you could have said so.

Besides those pictures are from an episode that has not aired yet.
Those are against the rules even if they are in spoiler tags. They give away too much.

what about this?

Everyone gets mad at me
and starts loosing their minds but no one says anything about Victor.

He used a spoiler tag. You did not. And then in a separate post wrote the headline of the article in question.

Glad I wasn't on when crows did that. Boy oh boy, this spoiler must be huge.

Am I gonna have to stay away from the boards too? :lol

Glad I wasn't on when crows did that. Boy oh boy, this spoiler must be huge.

Am I gonna have to stay away from the boards too? :lol

It wasn't that huge. It was a picture from Rolling Stone magazine. so DO NOT look at the new issue, I guess. The magazine ( Or Andrew Lincoln himself) spoils something.

I should not have posted the pic, I did not mean to piss off everyone and I regret it. but the pic showed up in 3 different websites for me, so it was hard to miss. It might show up somewhere else for you, who knows.
Victor's post IS HUGE, that spoiler sucks.

Last edited:
Back