The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like something Star Puffs would say.

Lar'ja Thwei must be the 2010 edition of Star Puffs multiple personality disorder. Kill it with fire.

Well, episode 15 is spoiled for me now, kinda, and now I just wanna see it even more! I love spoilers! I say if someone has a torrent of the episode send it on over. :lol

Well, episode 15 is spoiled for me now, kinda, and now I just wanna see it even more! I love spoilers! I say if someone has a torrent of the episode send it on over. :lol

I saw two pictures and I am stunned into silence. That said, someone send me a link to watching the next two episodes. I want to see how this season ends up.

Theres a trailer/commercial out from AMC for the marathon they are running next week that has a quick clip of

The prison assault. Martinez using a grenade launcher on one of the prison towers.

I still fail to see how trailers shown on TV are considered spoilers, but okay. But then again, to me pictures and clips aren't spoilers just more like teasers. So I know so and so gets this and this and that happens but I don't know the context. I like seeing the build up and the explanations to things. A one second clip or a still picture doesn't do that. Its like smelling dinner being made, I smell it and can almost taste it which makes me want the dinner even more.

Because some people find any information on next week's episode to be spoilers.

For example. If you see a character enter a car, and start mowing down zombies in the trailer, that scene is now ruined for you. You've seen it. It's not a surprise. I wouldn't trust AMC to market anything. They don't understand the concept of suspense. They just want to sell their product.

Now mind you, i'm at a point where I don't care what happens. But still want to know where it's going...out of curiosity. But eh.

But you know where it's going...everybody dies...eventually...except Rick...and maybe Carl...and Daryl...probably some other people, but you know that at some time in their lives, they'll meet their end, just maybe not on the show. Even Rick. And Carl. And Daryl.

Back