The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't want to read spoilers that suck...may I suggest not reading posts in spoiler tags. That's what I do...though it doesn't always help since I lost of things that have been spoiled for me were not really spoilers since the episodes had already aired.

Actually, I only saw it on IMDB, and it was in a link form. So it was very easy to miss.

what I don't understand is why they let Andrew Lincoln open his mouth and ruin everything. That's why I did not think it was a spoiler since it came from Lincoln himself.

...unless someone posts it publically in a thread where it's been established that all information pertaining to things that haven't aired belong in spoiler tags.

luke%2Bhair.jpg

I've never been reported for spoilers before, I haven't post any before. I said I Was sorry.

I found that song everyone hated from the last episode:

[ame]https://youtu.be/FFrxaYuAXxQ[/ame]

I like it.

If you really want to "disappear" and start fresh, stop changing your name, stop using your account. Then make a new one with a completely different handle name.

Viola, nobody will knows it's you, unless you post in the same fashion you post now.

Personally, I don't see why you have changed your name so many times. Why not just stick with blackmask or whatever? That's what everyone calls you.

Back