The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
190054263_zpsed5d1aa4.jpg

If you really want to "disappear" and start fresh, stop changing your name, stop using your account. Then make a new one with a completely different handle name.

Viola, nobody will knows it's you, unless you post in the same fashion you post now.

Personally, I don't see why you have changed your name so many times. Why not just stick with blackmask or whatever? That's what everyone calls you.

:exactly:

SSF_zpsaae67fe8.jpg

:monkey3

If you really want to "disappear" and start fresh, stop changing your name, stop using your account. Then make a new one with a completely different handle name.

Viola, nobody will knows it's you, unless you post in the same fashion you post now.

it wasn't to hide. Like you said if I wanted to hide I would just make a new account.
Besides if anyone saw my post history or threads made by me they would know it is me.

After I saw Dark knight rises I didn't want to have a name that came from Batman. I changed it to a really long name (which was stupid) so that was the first change, to werewolf beast. Since that name was so stupid I changed to crow. so that was the second change. then I just ask for the extra s. Technically I changed twice. I don't consider adding the s a complete change.

I just didn't want to see the name blackmask every time I posted. But I don't mind that everone calls me that. I just didn't wanted to keep posting with that name.

exactly :lol:lol:lol Why would anyone do that?

it wasn't to hide. Like you said if I wanted to hide I would just make a new account.
Besides if anyone saw my post history or threads made by me they would know it is me.

After I saw Dark knight rises I didn't want to have a name that came from Batman. I changed it to a really long name (which was stupid) so that was the first change, to werewolf beast. Since that name was so stupid I changed to crow. so that was the second change. then I just ask for the extra s. Technically I changed twice. I don't consider adding the s a complete change.

I just didn't want to see the name blackmask every time I posted. But I don't mind that everone calls me that. I just didn't wanted to keep posting with that name.

exactly :lol:lol:lol Why would anyone do that?

Black Mask is a comic character. He's not even in Dark Knight Rises.

really? wow I had no idea :lol

Yeah, here he is in the image below. I always assumed you based your name off of him. I figured if you liked him as a character in the comics, you wouldn't change your name since you didn't like Dark Knight Rises since one doesn't have an effect on the other.

Black_Mask_0003_1813.jpg

Yeah, here he is in the image below. I always assumed you based your name off of him. I figured if you liked him as a character in the comics, you wouldn't change your name since you didn't like Dark Knight Rises since one doesn't have an effect on the other.

Black_Mask_0003_1813.jpg

lol, I know who he is :lol I did base my name on him. After the hype of Rises and after seeing the movie I just got tired of seeing the name Blackmask in my posts.

Back