The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever it was that got spoiled, I'm glad I missed it.

All things considered, I might have to take a 2 week vacation from this thread, who kows what else might get leaked

tumblr_mjzl8jsNGJ1qd337ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjzl8jsNGJ1qd337ko2_r1_500.gif

Well, it's Thursday. Getting closer. We know we are going to get a lot of action this and next Sunday. Can't wait!

I know all of you are well into season 3 so I hope this wont be a spoiler.
I am in season 2 and loving this show. dam man it is very powerfull.

when sophia came out of the barn I was jawdroped and so upset.
I cant stop watching it.

I was very happy. But what surprised me was how good they made that moment. Up until Rick lifted the gun I was all like

anigif_excited-ron-6869-1311881136-43.gif

And then...

z.gif

I was checking out the soundtrack today and I was surprised that the soundtrack is so short, they only have 8 songs and it is only 28 minutes long. I guess was expecting more songs. They also included the Walking Dead main titles, but it is a weird remix, not the original song.

the soundtrack is okay, but I think it could have been better. They could have added more songs I think. Maybe they will release more songs in volume 2...

:lol

I told you. I'll praise the show when It deserves it, and i'll attack it when it doesn't. That moment was good. So damn good. It worked.

I was cheering at her being dead...but they got me. I've enjoyed every episode during this the first half of 3. Hated the post hiatus ones. (Clear was good. But eh.)

ONE MORE DAY!

Who will be the first to bite the dust tomorrow? I have no idea, but I wish I did.

Back