The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, they'll be smart to leave and maybe fight another day or not fight at all. there's plenty of room/land now that there's less of us(the living)

I think they did it perfectly. You can't let Merle go full good guy and join the group, it's too contradictory to the character, but they gave his moment of redemption. We also needed that closure for Daryl's character to move on.

Great episode. This is the first ep. in a while that had my insides goin'.

The end shocker would've been a lot more powerful but some dumb f__k posted a giant spoiler pic the other day. :mad: That took a lot of the BOOM out of it for me

Great episode, sucks to see Merle go

That link to the spoiler page was word for word accurate

They dont leave quietly, the marathon commercial shows some action

The end shocker would've been a lot more powerful but some dumb f__k posted a giant spoiler pic the other day. :mad: That took a lot of the BOOM out of it for me

I don't think that was him being dumb so much as being an @$$hole and deciding he wanted to commit forum suicide. The thread title is pretty clear.

I'm glad I missed that!

I hope he enjoys being banned.

I don't think that was him being dumb so much as being an @$$hole and deciding he wanted to commit forum suicide. The thread title is pretty clear.

Yea really frigin' stupid. I'm still brewing on that.

ATTN MODS: I'm paying good money for detailed information on the where abouts of that spoiling bozo. PM ME!

This episode would've knocked me off my feet if I never saw that stupid pic

Awesome episode! Great setup for next week and what's about to happen. Last new show for a while next week. :(

Still, after being spoiled last night, the scene and Merle's character got to me.

Him drinking, taking that car out with the walkers, then hiding and taking out as many people as he could was brilliant.

What a bunch of BS that that little **** Ben got in the way of Merle's kill shot towards the Governor. Had he not been in the way, it would have been a clean sweep. Then he has the Governor in his sights again and that damn walker comes out of no where.

Well, atleast Merle redeemed himself. Great character, definitely turned out to be one of my favorites. The look on Daryl's face when Merle is revealed to us is great. I also like the last "brotherly shoves" he gave the turned Merle before putting him down. Sad, emotional stuff.

Too bad they killed Merle off. Probably the most interesting character on the show. At least he went out with a bang.

Thingsandstuff_zps2a4a39a8.jpg

So seeing these previews for next week it looks like the prison group has left. Cant fight all of those people.

Yeah, I just saw that. There's like 30 well armed men there, and the Governor.

That's nuts. 30, give or take vs. 9?

It'll be interesting to see what goes down. Too bad Merle wasn't still with them for a strong 10. :(

But I think the Governor mentioned Merle got 8 of his men. Doubtful that would have been the case if they attacked the prison with closer to 40.

Yeah, I just saw that. There's like 30 well armed men there, and the Governor.

That's nuts. 30, give or take vs. 9?

It'll be interesting to see what goes down. Too bad Merle wasn't still with them for a strong 10. :(

Yeah if they did infact leave the prision that means the governors story will continue into season 4. I don't know what to think of that.

Back