The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was definitely mourning him as he was stabbing away at his face.

I don't have the smarts to put it into words, but it made sense to me that he stabbed the way he did. Sadness, frustration, anger that he lost his bother, realization that his brother is truly gone, etc...

He was definitely mourning him as he was stabbing away at his face. That was defiantly tough for him. He takes out walkers like they are nothing. But this one meant something to him.

Looked to me like he mourned at first then got pissed and took out all the years of frustration and being picked on and Merle being a racist bastard and every other bad mean thing he could think of and just let it all out on him... something he could never do when Merle was alive.

This may sound crazy, but there was a Walker wearing a plaid shirt. I swear I've seen that in a movie somewhere. Am I nuts, that I recognize it from somewhere?

It's in the scene where Merle is drinking in the car, that plaid shirt wearing walker comes into the scene from the left.

This may sound crazy, but there was a Walker wearing a plaid shirt. I swear I've seen that in a movie somewhere. Am I nuts, that I recognize it from somewhere?

I thought it was a clear as day Dawn of the Dead homage.

Plaid+Shirt+Zombie.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that right away. They even had similar facial and chest damage. I thought it was a nice little nod to Romero, which surprisingly, we really haven't gotten before from the show

Merle went like a boss.

:lol They cut to Morrisey right after they showed that scene so it's no wonder no one applauded.

Wow, I like how nobody applauded when they showed the Governor (David Morrissey) in the Talking Dead commercial (in fact somebody "booed" him). You know you are good actor when people hate you in real life.

Reminds me of The Million Dollar Man in the 80's. Everyone hated him.

And Merle did go out like a boss. That was a great plan to pick off some of Govy's team. I didn't expect him to get that quick of a beatdown.

And sick of Govy to kill him a way that he would come back as a walker...

Rewatched the scene, Merle took 8 shots and got 8 kills. Not bad for a guy with one hand. Poor sob died with only 2 fingers left.

Man oh man, that just isn't fair. I know it's just a show, but I was so close to tomorrow, haven't even pursued the spoilers that I heard were floating out there.
Merle
was one of my favorite characters too, so this really sort of kills it for me.

That's what I get for coming in here I guess. You can tell that was done with the intent of spoiling too, that's just harsh. Probably a member here. They did it in other Walking Dead threads too.

Thanks a lot "DriverTron", I guess you "win". I hope they ban your ***. That was done on purpose you malicious puss.

While not as flagrant as DriverTron's spoiling, putting someone "was one of your favorite characters" out of spoilers was pretty weak, as well.

While not as flagrant as DriverTron's spoiling, putting someone "was one of your favorite characters" out of spoilers was pretty weak, as well.

My post was originally a lot worse (sorry devilof) because I was shocked that that crap was just out in the open like that and spoiled it for me and others. It was a quick response.

But I fixed it.

Don't see how saying "one of my favorite characters" is weak. There's absolutely no context there.

Don't see how saying "one of my favorite characters" is weak. There's absolutely no context there.

Discussing a spoiler that just occurred, which clearly pissed a lot of people off, using "was" for a character? I could see saying that about the finale, where a death is almost expected, but for this episode there were no expected deaths on the table.

Discussing a spoiler that just occurred, which clearly pissed a lot of people off, using "was" for a character? I could see saying that about the finale, where a death is almost expected, but for this episode there were no expected deaths on the table.

There's always a possibility of a death on this show.

Back