The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, yes I was. In fact I've been re-watching every episode starting from season 1 up until episode 15 of season 3.

I loved how quickly people jumped to attack me, and did it in a very rude way at that. And how people haven't noticed I've been in this thread before commenting on current events. But in the end, I was joking around with A-Dev.

This thread (or show) does that to people :ohbfrank:

blackmask, you shut your whore mouth.
3cG85rb.gif

Yes, yes I was. In fact I've been re-watching every episode starting from season 1 up until episode 15 of season 3.

I loved how quickly people jumped to attack me, and did it in a very rude way at that. And how people haven't noticed I've been in this thread before commenting on current events. But in the end, I was joking around with A-Dev.

Welcome to the Walking Dead thread. Should say "Don't Open. *******s inside." :lol

Apparently theres a shot in Entertainment Weekly entitled "Behind the scenes of the season finale" that features a shot of Rick's group minus a few key characters and people are now speculating those in the pic will be the ones that survive the season.

It's pretty in line with my prediction and I tend to think it could well be the case.

Apparently theres a shot in Entertainment Weekly entitled "Behind the scenes of the season finale" that features a shot of Rick's group minus a few key characters and people are now speculating those in the pic will be the ones that survive the season.

It's pretty in line with my prediction and I tend to think it could well be the case.

Can you spoil whos missing

spolier tagged of course

Finally, Friday. It won't be long now.

New Deadpool:

Herschel
Carl
Beth
Carol
Baby

Martinez

Finally, Friday. It won't be long now.

New Deadpool:

Herschel
Carl
Beth
Carol
Baby

Martinez

I would think you could safely remove the baby from the pool, I dont think even AMC is that sinister. For that matter, I just dont see Carl dying either.

I think Glenn or Maggie's time may be up though. Beth has had so little to do on the show that I could see her departing as well.

When Dale died, Herschel stepped in to the same role within the group, they (the writers/producers of the show) seem to feel they need the "wise elder" on the show, even though a one-legged man surviving in this environment seems unlikey. I dont see Carol going away either, at least not until they develop the Daryl/Carol relationship more, after that she is probably toast.

Next episode assuming 45 minutes run time:

10 minutes on the wedding
15 minutes dealing with daryl's mindset
10 minutes with the return of Machionne
5 minutes with carl telling the blonde girl he loves her and her saying she loves Rick
5 minutes for "the battle" and cliff hanger ending

Last edited:
Come on, the phone cord for her wrists, the dial ring, broken in half for finger restraints. Don't youse know nothing bout restranen peoples?

What weddin? He done tasted the from da well of happiness and nookie, what's a weddin for? Done the honeymoon horizontal bop already.

Come on, the phone cord for her wrists, the dial ring, broken in half for finger restraints. Don't youse know nothing bout restranen peoples?

Jeez, I must have been paying zero attention to miss all of that. I knew she was restrained, but couldn't really tell what it was with.

Next episode assuming 45 minutes run time:

10 minutes on the wedding
15 minutes dealing with daryl's mindset
10 minutes with the return of Machionne
5 minutes with carl telling the blonde girl he loves her and her saying she loves Rick
5 minutes for "the battle" and cliff hanger ending

According to DirecTV, the show will run an extra five minutes, but who knows, that might be to capitalize on advertising for the finale.

Carl is the only safe character on the show. He cannot die, he represents the future, hope, without him theres no show. Rick, Daryl, I don't care how much you love them, they're more expendable than Carl and Kirkman knows it.

Back