Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still some 1/12 scale stuff we'd like to do, but 1/6 scale is LIM's priority going forward.

The 1/12 clickers are not cancelled.
Oh.
So are 1/12 Gunslinger, RE4 Leon etc still being worked on? What about the rumoured Witcher & Bloodborne Hunter?

may you tell the truth 🤞on the other hand, I can say goodbye to my hope of one day seeing the 1/12 Joel and Ellie part 2 figurines ....😢
Oh.
So are 1/12 Gunslinger, RE4 Leon etc still being worked on? What about the rumoured Witcher & Bloodborne Hunter?
So no Claire to go with that Leon after all then?
Guys I didn't say we will never touch 1/12 again just that at this moment we are prioritizing 1/6 projects. There's still 1/12 stuff we want to put out there.

Most importantly take every info you read from sources like Squid Box Michael and 5Ktoys with a huge grain of salt. I've already said that these are people that hear things, either directly from us or other sources, and then embellish that information for attention and engagement. Just now I read a comment from Squid Box Michael saying we sold our 1/12 RE4 Leon files to Master Team which is just false.

In regards to those rumored figures, let me be perfectly clear, I have no idea what Filix is doing right now. They are a small branch of the team operating on a much smaller scale, I've helped them when needed but otherwise I don't even know if they still plan on releasing anything new.

What I do know, is that those rumored figures were just something talked about with 5KToys last year which then resulted in 5K creating that chart announcing Lim and Filix are one in the same and that there was this huge plan to release and announce multiple 1/12 figures. That post was solely made for their own benefit, to get more engagement on their social media.

Now, a year later, you have another person, claiming all 1/12 is cancelled... Which is equally false.

So, please read this post I wrote in the beginning of 2023. This is the only factual information you will find regarding LIM's outlook on 1/12, and where I had already stated my main focus was on 1/6 projects.
5K Toys shares a lot of stuff without properly explaining or knowing things for certain, Filix is another branch of our team which are supported by LIM and I personally contributed very little to some of their projects but I'm not involved in the design or production of those products.

None of those dates are confirmed and I don't even know if some of those figures will get made, my work is mainly focused on the 1/6 and 1/12 video game figures of LIM and the TLOU figures should be released earlier than that, and yes a 1/12 Gunslinger is confirmed alongside other 1/12 projects but my main focus at the moment is on the unannounced 1/6 stuff so I can't speak for what the other guys are doing on the Filix products just don't take everything 5K Toys posts as fact.

Back