The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy The Little Things In Life

7038168460sv1.jpg

He wasn't fired. :lol

Being such a "movie guy" you should know the difference. He pays people to make sure he is never without work. That's the life of an actor. duh

It's basically like being fired. :lol

They gave him two weeks to get ready. :lol The whole killing off the cast members just makes me laugh when you put reality into it.

People are really upset that got knocked off huh? Great episode,great performance and a great send off but he had to go. We was a racist pig that tied Glen to a chair for walker food after brutally beating him. He wasn't a care bear.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I liked Merle's character arc too. I think he ended exactly as Merle would have. It felt true and was artfully done. Ciao Merle. :wave

Merle Chow.

walking-dead-merle-zombie-GIF.gif

People are really upset that got knocked off huh? Great episode,great performance and a great send off but he had to go. We was a racist pig that tied Glen to a chair for walker food after brutally beating him. He wasn't a care bear.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It made Glenn into a better man. So it worked out for him. :dunno

I'm really getting into this show! I watched seasons 1 and 2 and will be finishing season 3 in a few more days! Love the writing and intensity so far! :rock

Guess people should just stock up on Walking Dead Merch to get a big profit in the future,

I always regretted not buying the Daryl toy to sell it later. I wonder if the 2 pack that's coming out will be as wanted later on.

Guess people should just stock up on Walking Dead Merch to get a big profit in the future,

I always regretted not buying the Daryl toy to sell it later. I wonder if the 2 pack that's coming out will be as wanted later on.

If they don't sell in the first place, chances are they aren't going to sell for much of a profit, if any, in the future. At $105, I have to wonder how long it will be around.

How much was the retail for the Season 2 head?

Back