The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only thing i haven't figured out is why in season 1 it took the dead hours to turn instead of minutes. i mean, andrea sat with amy overnight waiting for her to turn

People who are bit take longer than those who are killed and turn. Shane shot...turned quick. Merle shot....turned quick. Milton stabbed....turned quick.

People who are bit get a fever, etc. Probably has to infect the brain before they turn.

Goodness, how long is this stupid thread! :lol

People have gotten too used to "event TV" where a season builds and builds until the finale. That's fine and everything. But once in a while it's nice that a show doesn't feel like it has to titillate and excite to breed interest. I look forward to the next season because I care about the characters. That's enough for me.

Maybe this is why alot of men don't get into soap operas like women do.

I'll be watching this fall for sure!

If you followed the hype, I guess.

What the season led up to was Rick coming to terms with his ability to lead, the fall of a community led by a successful Shane, the redemption of Merle Dixon, and the tragic end of a woman who tried against her better judgment to find good in a world gone to hell, only to learn that she was right in the first place.

There was no resolution to the threat that the Governor presents. So?

But.......but.......but......it's suppose to be a Zombie show!

Damn female fan base is ruining everything!

They sometimes have pretty good commercials, like film trailers and stuff. Also, that's potty time and raiding the fridge time. :)

I get my drink before I start the show and sometimes it'll have been 2 or more hours since I last went to the toilet and I can still last to the end of an episode without having to go. I thus have no use for ad breaks personally.

I get my drink before I start the show and sometimes it'll have been 2 or more hours since I last went to the toilet and I can still last to the end of an episode without having to go. I thus have no use for ad breaks personally.

I'm constantly drinking something so I sometimes have to go. Plus, sometimes you can't control when you have to go ****ie. :D

I did the Zombie Run in Philly this morning. Hell of a lot of fun if one comes near you.
001598x800_zpsc334034f.jpg

Back