The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though the 2nd half of S3 was a little down at times I do miss this show. only 5 1/2 months to go :).

Saw this today at Kansas City's Comic-Con

B495C48E-1141-49BF-AC8B-5A1E9C1B1B12-1116-0000005DF5533F3A_zps48a6cd7a.jpg

I have that shirt. It was a gift. Everyone says he looks like me when I was his age. :lol

walking-dead-s4.jpg

To mark the start of production this week in Atlanta, AMC has debuted the first image from the upcoming fourth-season premiere of The Walking Dead.

March’s bloody Season 3 finale — as promised, 27 people died — attracted the hit drama’s largest audience to date, with 12.4 million viewers tuning in to see the showdown between the Governor’s Woodbury forces and Rick Grimes (played by Andrew Lincoln, above) and the survivors at the Prison. It was the No. 1 show of the night, outperforming the season premiere of HBO’s Game of Thrones.

Season 4 will see a new showrunner, with Scott Gimple replacing Glen Mazzara, as well as the return of the Governor himself, David Morrissey, as a series regular. The show also promoted Chad L. Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green and Emily Kinney to regulars, and added The Wire alum Lawrence Gilliard Jr. as Bob Stookey.

Back