The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do people really care if Carl looks older between seasons? I don't think so.

I do. If time has only progressed 6 months and he's 25 now but being treated as a 12 year old its just not going to work. That's often why kids aren't on time sensitive shows or they get rid of them early on (ie Walt on LOST). Carl is THE reason time is progressing so much between seasons.

That said, I'd love to see a winter season. It would give us a nice break from all of the sweat :lol

Are Georgia winters that much different than Georgia summers? Instead of 95 degrees is it 75 degrees?

I dont know, I live in CT, where we have real winters, or at least we used to.

It usually stays in the 40s and 30s occasionally dipping above and below that range. The problem wouldn't be faking the weather it'd be faking a dead landscape.

I have no idea who they have in mind to play Douglas, but I would really like to see actor James Cromwell in the role, he has the look and the acting chops to pull it off.

373px-Douglas_ashf.JPG

Douglas2.png

Untitledgggh.jpg

121211mag-JamesCromwell1_210x305.jpg

gty_james_cromwell_kb_130207_wg.jpg

james-cromwell-screening-american-horror-story-asylum-01.jpg

I'm sure Rooker could pull it off but that would be a lazy move on the casting department to go with an actor already featured on the show.

I think any of the mentioned could work :lol Cromwell is probably the best match IMO though.

I immediately thought of Giancarlo Esposito as Gabriel to be completely honest while we're on the subject of casting possibilities.

As much as I'd like Rooker back, I don't think they could do anything but Flashbacks with him. He's too recognizable to have him play a different character. Just his voice would give him away. Unless Merle had a twin I'm afraid he's done. I wouldn't mind a couple of Lorie-type ghost-visions of Merle for Daryl though. Not as many as Rick had, but some would be nice. Maybe like how Rick and Michonne would "talk" to their dead relatives in the comic.

:exactly:Not saying its impossible but its not thinking outside the box to recast someone who had a big role with another role after they died a significant death in the story. It really wouldn't bother me who they picked for Douglas i just saw James Cromwell in something around the same time I was reading Walking Dead and he had stuck out in my mind.

The show is going to be cancelled by next season. Mark my words. It will be because AMC demanded more Rooker, and they failed it give them what the audience wanted! :lecture. :lol

The guy that played Mike on Breaking Bad is a great actor who looks the part and worked with AMC. More realistic than Cranston too. I'm pretty sure he's going to move away from TV and into movies after BB ends it's run.

I have no idea who they have in mind to play Douglas,
373px-Douglas_ashf.JPG

Douglas2.png

Untitledgggh.jpg

The guy that played Mike on Breaking Bad is a great actor who looks the part and worked with AMC. More realistic than Cranston too. I'm pretty sure he's going to move away from TV and into movies after BB ends it's run.

Perhaps he can reprise his roll in the next Beverly Hills Cop!:rotfl

Back