The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be ballsy for them to do since they obviously won't have it chopped. I hope it's more in tune with the comics, I think season 3 was weak aside from the Governor.

Like that Season 4 poster. :rock

It would also be the cheaper route too.

Hopefully, there won't be any dumb bleeps posting spoilers like in past seasons. :duh

Yeah, I wouldn't count on that. When the season starts again, I say we go back to the social group and ignore this thread. Leave it to the douchebags to troll. :lecture:lecture:lecture:rotfl

That poster has me wondering if while not losing it like in the comics, he loses the use of his right hand.

I though from when i saw the first trailer that the new threat that they are talking about a some kind of a murder and he busts his hand punching him like in the comics

I am SOOO happy norman reedus posted my custom figure on twitter!!!!
duzubunu.jpg
rudemavy.jpg

the Governor was kind of weak... Season 3 started pretty good but the last 8 episodes felt not as good as the first 8.

That doesn't make him a strong character by shooting half of his town for no reason other then he has "TEH CRAZIES"

I don't know, he was a perfect amount of borderline crazy during the first half. He became a cartoon quickly in the second half.

I imagine the Governor's return will prove he is anything but weak.

Kirkman clearly loves the character. He's written a trilogy of novels about him. I think he regrets writing him out of the comic as quickly as he did. I'm betting he is correcting that with the show. I wouldn't even be surprised if the Governor doesn't die this season. He could easily be this constant threat that pops up when you least expect it. He could even team up with other baddies later on.

Kirkman clearly loves the character. He's written a trilogy of novels about him. I think he regrets writing him out of the comic as quickly as he did. I'm betting he is correcting that with the show. I wouldn't even be surprised if the Governor doesn't die this season. He could easily be this constant threat that pops up when you least expect it. He could even team up with other baddies later on.

Great post! :clap:

If that's the case, I'd expect Kirkman to combine the character with Nagan. Otherwise, the Governor needs to be killed off so the story can evolve.

I have a bad feeling that’s what they will do and I don’t like it. Fingers crossed they kill him off and cast Bruce Campbell as Negan :pray:

Something that wasn't touched on, but that might make sense...

Comic Spoiler though it happened early in them​
Anybody think this new threat will be the cannibals?

Back