The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright im super late to this conversation. somone sent me a "request" to join this conversation. so please forgive me if this has already been talked about. Im just putting it out there that i think the person letting the walkers in is a kid. just saying...LOL cause that would be unexpected. i could be wrong but only time will tell. i think it's eaither the creepy little blonde girl that keeps hanging out with carol OR the boy thats freinds with carl. those are my opinions...lol. ALSO i hope that it is not Karen who tyresse finds dead......im starting to really like her. though i never thought her and tyreese would hook up..lol i figured her and rick.....but oh well.

what if it was wolves or something? I know the idea sounds retarded, but what Animals Could still be a threat?

maybe some animals escaped from a zoo and had offspring? :lol

alright im super late to this conversation. somone sent me a "request" to join this conversation. so please forgive me if this has already been talked about. Im just putting it out there that i think the person letting the walkers in is a kid. just saying...LOL cause that would be unexpected. i could be wrong but only time will tell. i think it's eaither the creepy little blonde girl that keeps hanging out with carol OR the boy thats freinds with carl. those are my opinions...lol. ALSO i hope that it is not Karen who tyresse finds dead......im starting to really like her. though i never thought her and tyreese would hook up..lol i figured her and rick.....but oh well.

Yeah, but didn't someone start feeding the walkers per promo?

Sounds to me like the new thread is some kind of contagious disease. Man made or just naturally occurring thanks to all the rot. Most of the world's population got turned into walking disease ridden corpses, that's GOT to lead to some nasty *** plagues starting up.

Sounds to me like the new thread is some kind of contagious disease. Man made or just naturally occurring thanks to all the rot. Most of the world's population got turned into walking disease ridden corpses, that's GOT to lead to some nasty *** plagues starting up.

some people were speculating that before. Since some pictures showed Daryl covering his face.

it could be

In regards to the new threat

I was actually thinking that maybe the disease mutates and can be spread by animals now. For instance, a Walker may not be able to get through the fences, but a rat could.

I have absolutely nothing to base this speculation on.

Last edited:
Well, I’ve been avoiding the comics because I wanted to avoid any spoilers and I didn’t want to be upset if the show missed something in the comics that I wanted to see, but I think we are now far enough along so I ordered the compendium vol 1 and I got it yesterday. It’s going to be a long rainy weekend and the Seahawks game isn’t until Sunday night so lots of prime reading time. :)

Yeah, but didn't someone start feeding the walkers per promo?

i'm sorry, im not sure what your asking..lol.

Im only saying that i think its one of those kids cause, I could very well see that girl becoming obsessed with carol "assuming her parents were killed in woodbury..or however you spell it" and she could go mental, or that boy cause it appears he also wants to be considered an adult, and this is kinda shown when he leaves carols knife class and when he tells the little girl he'll stay with carl instead of going to story time.....lol.
But maybe the little girl/or boy was feeding them as "pets"???? who knows...lol

Oh and i love the idea of the animals being infected!!! idk if thats the new threat...but that would be BADA$$!!!!! i think it will eaither be sickness or the weather.

But i also had a question, i know Beth is not a major character but she really is not shown in any of the new previews except that one with daryl. I wonder if she dies soon???? i mean Sasha is shown more then her, and the actress was even upgraded along with sashas actress.....

some people were speculating that before. Since some pictures showed Daryl covering his face.

it could be

OHOHOHOH ^^^^ this reminds me.....also about that little blonde girl. that one scene with carol opening the cell door and letting the girl out. Carol's face is covered just like daryls was in the other scene...but the little girls was not. thats also another thing that makes me think the little girl is not so good.

Well, I’ve been avoiding the comics because I wanted to avoid any spoilers and I didn’t want to be upset if the show missed something in the comics that I wanted to see, but I think we are now far enough along so I ordered the compendium vol 1 and I got it yesterday. It’s going to be a long rainy weekend and the Seahawks game isn’t until Sunday night so lots of prime reading time. :)

Yeah the show has mostly been doing its own thing since the start while using the comic as a basic guideline.

Compendium One runs to the end of the prison arc. Considering they are still at the prison in S4 there is unused material from the comic arc they could use in the show, though in a different way. I noticed some in the trailer and the new showrunner said this as well.

Well the comics an show are kinda different in there own ways

Yeah, I know they veer off from each other but I have seen a lot of posts here from people upset about what they changed and I didn't want to be that way so I figure if I get a late start I can see them as different things easier.

And I didn't know the prison arc was that far into the comics.. for some reason I thought it ended earlier.. oh well.

Yeah the show has mostly been doing its own thing since the start while using the comic as a basic guideline.

Compendium One runs to the end of the prison arc. Considering they are still at the prison in S4 there is unused material from the comic arc they could use in the show, though in a different way. I noticed some in the trailer and the new showrunner said this as well.

Yeah, Compendium 1 ends with Prison Arc. Things played out differently in the comic than they did on the show though. And there are a few things from the prison they left out of season 3 so they could be season 4 spoilers in there still. But for the most part, I think they are in new territory, which I think can be a good thing. Luckily with this show they can learn from any mistakes or regrets they had with the comic (ie letting go of the Governor so soon and Rick loosing his hand seem to be things Kirkman has really regretted doing as the series has gone on).

I'm curious if they'll add any new comic characters this season too. Or if some of the Woodbury folks will be some of them instead. Might be an easy way to introduce some of them without them having left the prison.

9a5a4eba.jpg
got this custom drawn!

I'd really like to see them pair up (after Negan his own time to shine), but it would only be a matter of time before one turned on the other to be the alpha dog. They could even get an interesting 3 way fight going on between the groups then. Maybe even have the prison group team up with one of those monsters to defeat the other? Having both around could really lead to some interesting events.

Back