The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You saw my old post, here are some extra stuff I put in.

Daryl possible death info.

https://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/9551/20130727/the-walking-dead-season-4-spoilers-episode-1-death-daryl-dixon-norman-reedus-hints-shocking-news-inside-rick-grimes-carl-changing-relationship-premiere-video.htm

Kirkman on killing Daryl.

https://comicbook.com/blog/2013/07/19/the-walking-dead-kirkman-says-the-fans-will-get-daryl-killed/

Also Hershel dies in the comic so... yeah.

I just meant that article in general. ATM it's all dumb speculation as we've seen characters who died in the comics live a lot longer on the show, and characters who are still alive in the comics are dead on the show. If it's shown anything, TWD's shown itself to be unpredictable for the most part.

I just meant that article in general. ATM it's all dumb speculation as we've seen characters who died in the comics live a lot longer on the show, and characters who are still alive in the comics are dead on the show. If it's shown anything, TWD's shown itself to be unpredictable for the most part.

I can agree with that, and I'm sure you'll agree they've ruined the comic incarnations on the show :lol

if anything happens to Daryl they would be shooting themselves on the foot.

If AMC is smart at all they wouldn't mess with that.

I would laugh for days if that happened. TWD wants be shocking, more then enjoyable. You can't take one of the 3 characters on that show that are likable and kill them off. You'll have less people to fall back on. And less people will watch.

Indeed. I would be shocked if this new guy busted out the best writing this show has seen since season one.....and then murdered everyone's favorite characters. :lol

Good job show.

I would laugh for days if that happened. TWD wants be shocking, more then enjoyable. You can't take one of the 3 characters on that show that are likable and kill them off. You'll have less people to fall back on. And less people will watch.

yeah exactly. Not only would fans lose their ------
but i wouldn't see the show make it past that. That would be a sure way to piss off your audience.

They're not likeable because the writing sucks.

That's the point. if you think the writing sucks and they are not likable, try to imagine the show without Rick or Daryl.... who would watch that? :lol

That's the point. if you think the writing sucks and they are not likable, try to imagine the show without Rick or Daryl.... who would watch that? :lol

The only good thing that Lincoln was able to pull off last season was crying over Lori, they've given him nothing else to work with.

Everyone in the comics and the show have to die at some point

Well, good luck trying to get people to keep watching. I don't read the comics, but I'd like the assume the characters are better written then the show characters. So even if your favorite dies, you're not bored because you have at least a few more characters left to watch.

Like Breaking Bad. They killed off my favorite character, but there's still 6 more characters I still cared about.

But if they kill Daryl....I have to say, what's the point? I guess Carl is becoming an actual character. So that's fun. But Rick kinda already hit his whole character arc in 2 and a half seasons...and I don't even know what he is now.

I can agree with that, and I'm sure you'll agree they've ruined the comic incarnations on the show :lol

:nono Shane was an improvement. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I would put Carl and Michonne over Rick. Rick is a pretty lifeless character in the show.

:exactly:
As I said earlier, he completely reverted from the Ricktator, with how he handled wanting to turn Michonne over to the Governor.

Everyone in the comics and the show have to die at some point

well the comic has been going on for how long now?

how many of the original characters are still alive? after all this time?

shouldn't your post mean that Rick should have been gone a long time ago?

Back