The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. The anti-climatic ending to season 3 really left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. The so called "prison raid" was complete bull ****.

Indeed. The anti-climatic ending to season 3 really left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. The so called "prison raid" was complete bull ****.

Prison Raid?! Oh you mean when the Governor's 'STone Cold Attack Force' ran off like wimpy little girls at the first sound of a walker!??! LOL at the governor then just gunning them down himself. So LAME.

I really wish they'd gone with a less 'pretty boy' casting choice for the governor. They spent so much time and energy on the andrea/governor relationship and it sucked either way.

Prison Raid?! Oh you mean when the Governor's 'STone Cold Attack Force' ran off like wimpy little girls at the first sound of a walker!??! LOL at the governor then just gunning them down himself. So LAME.

:lol I know, they hightailed it out of there immediately. The only guys worth anything from Woodbury were his two butt-buddies he left alive. The show Governor is evil, but the comic incarnation makes him look like a *****.

walking-dead-governor-shooting-gif.gif

This is all I remember about this character.

:lol I know, they hightailed it out of there immediately. The only guys worth anything from Woodbury were his two butt-buddies he left alive. The show Governor is evil, but the comic incarnation makes him look like a *****.

Such a missed opportunity. SIGH. The whole season was. They could've made the Woodbury people Savages and instead they were throwing picnics and having barbecues. Woodbury shouldve been a cesspool of the worst of the worst. the hardest of the hard. Stone cold survivors that wouldve made Darryl and Merle **** their pants. THAT wouldve made the audience scared FOR the prison group. Raising the stakes. It shouldve felt like the woodbury gang wouldve raped all of them had they had the chance. Made them slaves.

Hell, that's why the gladiator fights in the TV show appeared to come out of left field! I mean really, do any of those people look like they wouldve been okay with bloodsport?! It was like little girls in pigtails cheering in the audience.

Such a missed opportunity. SIGH. The whole season was. They could've made the Woodbury people Savages and instead they were throwing picnics and having barbecues. Woodbury shouldve been a cesspool of the worst of the worst. the hardest of the hard. Stone cold survivors that wouldve made Darryl and Merle **** their pants. THAT wouldve made the audience scared FOR the prison group. Raising the stakes.

Yeah I was a little thrown how they made Woodbury this clean little community that liked to have those Zombie Fighting games but didn't know the Governor was a POS. Kirkman shouldn't have deviated from how they were originally perceived.

I understand it's a show and it will be different, but it's obviously not working.

been rewatching TWD from the beginning again on netflix..............just finished "Pretty Much Dead Already"...........damn that was a powerful ending. i knew who was in the barn but it still got to me like it did the first time it aired.....:monkey2

been rewatching TWD from the beginning again on netflix..............just finished "Pretty Much Dead Already"...........damn that was a powerful ending. i knew who was in the barn but it still got to me like it did the first time it aired.....:monkey2

I seriously cannot remember if I got spoiled with that ending or if it was a surprise....

I was surprised by it a lot, but I dont know if i read speculations before it....:slap

i cant tell

I was spoiled because someone posted a leaked photo of her coming out of the barn in this thread.

Can't help but feel if Rick had killed the Governor in the final episode of season 3 Rick's fan club would be bigger then it is now.

FACT

Governor dragged out WAY longer than it needed to

FACT

Governor dragged out WAY longer than it needed to

Yes it did. I think how the whole conflict with Woodbury was portrayed much more realistic than the show's version.

And if you haven't read the Prison arc don't read.

The only problem I had with the comic's Governor is how he's killed, it should of been one of the Prison's crew to take him out.

Although I agree (for the most part) with the complaints about the crappy writing and character development and it's something nice for us to discuss here, based on the numbers/ratings, the masses disagree.

...and it's never stopped me from watching the show. :lol

Back