The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's fine to blame it on my photo-taking skills, or lack of, for that matter. It's a new camera and this was literally the first pixs I practiced with. Didn't spend a lot of time setting up the shots either, hence the blurry nature of the mini-bust, which was acquired for less than $20, btw. And for that price it suffices for my display needs & what I would expect for DC Direct quality. Remember, the eye of the camera was only about 6 inches from it & the flash just wiped the whole image.

Also, I'm pretty sure it looks better from 6 inches away than you do, "Joker".

Like IrishJedi, I won't open up the shadowbox case either to check the guns, but I'd say from appearances, the polystone gun mock-ups are probably about 3/5 complete as to opposed to merely 1/2. I was worried about this too, but in-person from at least 2 feet away--they look real enough.

Oh, and let's see some of your collectible stuff, "Joker", so the rest of us can rip it apart as well.....

What you said. Joker shouldn't go around bashing your photos. I personally think there is nothing wrong with your photos dude

I don't care how long it takes - if HT puts out anything Watchmen, I'm buying it. :D Although I must admit that I'm very anxious for a good Rorschach.

I'd also really love a 1:6 Ozy, but that seems more like a pipe dream than anything. :(

Finally found a Dr Manhatten in ToysRus... So finally completed my Watchmen 6" lineup. Couldnt believe it took me this long to find him. before then only tons of Rorschach and Comedians

Finally found a Dr Manhatten in ToysRus... So finally completed my Watchmen 6" lineup. Couldnt believe it took me this long to find him. before then only tons of Rorschach and Comedians

I only found one at mine too, snatched him up the day after I saw him, had to hide him though behind unmasked Rorschach's :lol

I don't care how long it takes - if HT puts out anything Watchmen, I'm buying it. :D Although I must admit that I'm very anxious for a good Rorschach.

I'd also really love a 1:6 Ozy, but that seems more like a pipe dream than anything. :(

Ozymandias is my least favorite, but if Hot Toys makes them all I would defenitely buy him to own the complete collection.
It's not that he's a bad character and he sure is interesting enough, but from a visual aspect I like him the least.

But you're probably right about the pipe dream...

I think Silk Spectre/Laurie is my pipe dream. :(

I was tired of waiting so i reworked my dcd comedian

I hated the body proportion! SO i decided to put everything on a BBi G3.5 body!

I repainted his face and neck to match.

All the parts needed a lot of work to fit the BBi body!
But overall IMO it look great and way better than the ugly BBi body!
I used rubber arm sleeves to muscle the arms a bit.

The boots are still WIP.
The big belt and shotgun holster are homemade.

Thanks to EVILFACE for the stand sticker!

IMG_2062-1.jpg

IMG_2070-1.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2065-1.jpg

IMG_2066-1.jpg

IMG_2068-1.jpg

Last edited:
I was tired of waiting so i reworked my dcd comedian

I hated the body proportion! SO i decided to put everything on a BBi G3.5 body!

I repainted his face and neck to match.

All the parts needed a lot of work to fit the BBi body!
But overall IMO it look great and way better than the ugly BBi body!
I used rubber arm sleeves to muscle the arms a bit.

The boots are still WIP.
The big belt and shotgun holster are homemade.

Thanks to EVILFACE for the stand sticker!

IMG_2062-1.jpg

IMG_2070-1.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2065-1.jpg

IMG_2066-1.jpg

IMG_2068-1.jpg

wow, amazing! could you make me one?

Back