The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore DC Direct Watchmen?

Does anyone think that there will be anymore 1:6 or 7 inch (I think) figures?
Hopefully we can get unmasked 7 inchers and Nite Owl and Ozymandias 1:6ers

Re: Anymore DC Direct Watchmen?

Does anyone think that there will be anymore 1:6 or 7 inch (I think) figures?
Hopefully we can get unmasked 7 inchers and Nite Owl and Ozymandias 1:6ers

Well, there are the 1:6 figures from HT. Although not officialy announced I still expect them to come out.

DCD, 1:6 or 7"... no idea... Maybe they show us something around the time of the DVD release...

I hope DCD is done because the sooner they are the sooner we'll get an announcement from Hot Toy's.

DC Direct's Rorschach was pretty sweet and their 7 incher's were good, but they need more articulation (*cough* Rorschach *cough cough*)

I have most of the DCD 7 inch figures and the DCD 1/6th Rorschach. I do plan picking up the Dr. Manhattan at some point.

I have all the 7" figures bar the unmasked rorschach, who will be coming at the end of the month, coubt I will pick up the 1/6th DCD figures, as they look extremely subpar

The DCD 1/6 Rorschach is pretty good with some work. I doubt Manhattan is really fixable but that's more of a personal issue with DCDs male body than anything else.

This is my DCD Rorschach after swapping out a couple parts and some weathering. Still tiding me over until the HT figures get here.
16Rorschach5.jpg

Actually, after that pic, it could look good with a head replacement and hat replacement

Seems like Toht's hat would actually work but I'm not sure. At present the DCD hat is probably too big on him because I swapped out the head under the mask.

The DCD 1/6 Rorschach is pretty good with some work. I doubt Manhattan is really fixable but that's more of a personal issue with DCDs male body than anything else.

This is my DCD Rorschach after swapping out a couple parts and some weathering. Still tiding me over until the HT figures get here.
16Rorschach5.jpg

Man, that is great weathering you did on that coat! I wish I could have that done on mine. The only complaints I have with this figure is the mask looks nothing like the mask on the cover of the box, it looks way better on the box. Not even the same material....damn you DCD

Back