The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers to you both.

The odd graphical glitch or whatever doesn't really bother me, it's more the important stuff, like broken or glitchy quests that really tend to grind my gears.

Still, at some point you've just got to jump in and start playing, and just hope for the best. So yeah, that's probably what I'll do when the next patch hits.

I've been playing on PC, with a 360 wired controller, and sometimes the controller just stops responding. I have to save via keyboard and restart the game.

But other than that I haven't encountered any glitches.

Cheers to you both.

The odd graphical glitch or whatever doesn't really bother me, it's more the important stuff, like broken or glitchy quests that really tend to grind my gears.

Still, at some point you've just got to jump in and start playing, and just hope for the best. So yeah, that's probably what I'll do when the next patch hits.

Yes agreed.
I should add that I didn't experience a single 'permanently broken' quest.
Every single time something happened it was of the 'can't activate the next dialogue scene' , 'person is missing who I'm supposed to kill' etc type of glitch that was fixed by resetting the game and reloading.

Ah, that's not so bad, then. It's not great from the old immersion factor point of view, perhaps, but at least it's easily rectified.

Cheers.

I just had another glitch in a Alchemy apprenticeship mission. Though it was the map which was pointing at something that I couldn't interact with; eventually I figured it out. Items were in a hut near by.

Just like SAB said, the glitches are often reset. Reason of State being a critical mission to the end, it still actually committed the ending based on it. So while it maybe said I failed it, it was all good. It's still in my Completed Quest not Failed.

I have to replay this game again. I had my ps4 in for service and they replaced the hard drive and I noticed witcher 3 didn't cloud save anything. Lost about 40-60 hours. But now get to work on the platinum so not all is lost!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

40-60 hours isn't too bad considering I bought this day 1 and I'm still playing and I play often...yet I'm only level 23????

This game will last you at lest a few hundred hours. I'm still not finished it, but I've made immense headway since June.

Got to the part which Geralt
Spoiler Spoiler:
very emotional .
Also been playing this game since June.

Finally...finished this. For not having played the others, I loved this game. But it also has some faults.

Pros
• The story. So in-depth and I never felt disconnected not having played the others. Yeah I didn't know who everyone was when I met them but that didn't stop the story.
• The gameplay and the world. Very well done and worth going after all the quests you can do. Quite rewarding.

Cons
• There is so much **** in this game that doesn't need to be there. Went the entire game with one type of bomb to destroy nests (unless it was mission specific) and like 5 oils everything else under the alchemy tab was pointless (maybe its important to have it on the hardest difficulty. Will see when I run that) I only crafted armor and weapons to get the achievement. Otherwise picking up weapons and armor that was higher then what I had equipped was enough.
• This game is long. Making each cut scene 10 minutes long gives it an exaggerated length. The cutscenes could and many times were down right BORING. and I ended up just skipping most of them because there is so much unnecessary dialogue.

And not really a con but I found it hilarious that every female in this game looked like they could have been cover models. Even the old bitches. Pretty unrealistic with the time period / setting.

One of the best games I've played this year.

Finally...finished this. For not having played the others, I loved this game. But it also has some faults.

Pros
• The story. So in-depth and I never felt disconnected not having played the others. Yeah I didn't know who everyone was when I met them but that didn't stop the story.
• The gameplay and the world. Very well done and worth going after all the quests you can do. Quite rewarding.

Cons
• There is so much **** in this game that doesn't need to be there. Went the entire game with one type of bomb to destroy nests (unless it was mission specific) and like 5 oils everything else under the alchemy tab was pointless (maybe its important to have it on the hardest difficulty. Will see when I run that) I only crafted armor and weapons to get the achievement. Otherwise picking up weapons and armor that was higher then what I had equipped was enough.
• This game is long. Making each cut scene 10 minutes long gives it an exaggerated length. The cutscenes could and many times were down right BORING. and I ended up just skipping most of them because there is so much unnecessary dialogue.

And not really a con but I found it hilarious that every female in this game looked like they could have been cover models. Even the old bitches. Pretty unrealistic with the time period / setting.

One of the best games I've played this year.

Unrealistic cover model women in a video game?

HELP!!!!!!! Has anyone ever transferred save files over from one PS4 to another via a USB?? I had to do this yesterday but whenever I start Witcher my only option is "new game" which is freaking me out as I had hundreds of hours sunk into that game. I see the file is in my system storage but the game isn't accessing it for some reason.

I started after beating Batman. So I got going in about the first week of July. I just beat it about 3 weeks ago. Took me a month, but I put in about 90 hours. I'm currently a level 38 with no exp boost glitch. It was a bit easy but now I'm on NG+. Gonna try and platinum the game. Need like 12 trophies.

Here's something I'm curious about. I'm currently
Spoiler Spoiler:
Now I still have a bunch of side quests, contracts, and treasure hunts. Should I take care of those first? The only reason I'm curious is because the quest is level 22 and I'm super super close to levelling up and greying out the quest. I know because it's a story mission that I'll get lots of XP completeing it (if I don't level up halfway through). I just dont want to give up a bunch of XP and potentially any side stuff that could be failed not that it seems like I have any.

As far as I know, the only mission you'll fail if you go, is
Spoiler Spoiler:

As far as I know, the only mission you'll fail if you go, is
Spoiler Spoiler:

If that's the case, then I'm good to go, took care of that way before I even stepped foot in skellige.

Back