The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet those guys that spend 80+ on the gwent decks are pissed. :lol

I actually got the LE because of em, so I'm a bit pissed; but wish they added Scoiat'l and Monsters deck. Also some of the character cards like Geralt and Ciri.

The Witcher 2 is $3 on Steam .. Very Tempting !

You should get it, at $2.99 it's a steal. It's fairly short, though. You'll be finished it in about 40 hours if you do all the side-quests in addition to the story.

Good god is the master marksman achievement the crappiest thing ever. The hit detection on for headshots is so wonky that at point blank range I'm more likely to shoot the guy in his d*ck than I am his noggin.

Is it other gwent decks though? I hope so.

Scareb, what I did was doing a lot of floating treasure hunts. Been lucky to get a ton of head shots with sirens

Yup. The decks that came with the LE were the Temerian and Nifgaardian decks. The decks offered in the Expansion Pack are the Scoia'tael and Monster decks.

Is it other gwent decks though? I hope so.

Scareb, what I did was doing a lot of floating treasure hunts. Been lucky to get a ton of head shots with sirens

How do you mean floating treasure hunts? Do you mean the smugglers cache? And how on earth did you manage to hit sirens lol. Those are a pain in the ass to hit if you're aiming yourself.

I got a confirmation code, and my order in for the Gwent decks :rock. It's actually $9.99, but that's not bad at all.

Finally got it. The siryn one was decent but it was hard to get headshots on em. I ended up using the devils pit trick. Then I'd get guys alone and use axii on them. Then I'd move over to their right side and only right side and shoot them in the temple. I was getting criticals almost every time that way.

I was gonna do new game plus mode after I best the game to do the hardest difficulty and collect all Gwent cards achievement but not sure I'll bother now since Gwent cards don't carry over. Getting all 200 again would be a massive pain in the ass and I'm only missing a handful (that I can't get now because of missions).

Bought my season pass on day 1 of release.
Finished the game at 130hrs a couple of months ago, before 1.7 was released and enhanced a lot of stuff (and broke a lot apparently)

Going to wait until mid next year until the 2 DLCs are released (and likely up to patch 2.5....) and then play the new game+ mode to experience all the new stuff.

This looks SO GOOD!! I can't wait to play it.

Does the story take place during or after the main game's story line?

Back