The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRON UHPS TOO IS FUNNE GUYZ. Sersy is got da part were sandler farts LOL XD XD XD XD an den kevn jams is like 'oH Y U DO DAT' .

thers this hawt gurl. she guna b mah bae soon lol XD
I see Ironwez has commandeered your account.

I'd like to add that I absolutely hate people who use those stupid text faces. Grow the **** up. xD D: :O :/ :pow

...and glad to see that this film is doing pretty good. The trailers weren't doing much for me until I saw one in the theater before Pacific Rim. Jackman Wolverine has always been one of my favorite Marvel movie characters.

I thought the trailers were fine, the posters however other than the Sumie ones sucked

funny how the Silver Samurai mask was in a dream rather than on
Shingen in his fight with Wolverine

I see Ironwez has commandeered your account.

I'd like to add that I absolutely hate people who use those stupid text faces. Grow the **** up. xD D: :O :/ :pow

...and glad to see that this film is doing pretty good. The trailers weren't doing much for me until I saw one in the theater before Pacific Rim. Jackman Wolverine has always been one of my favorite Marvel movie characters.

So do I. XD......:lol

50ca3e9862e4f.preview-620.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/mang0ld/status/361010743618977792

Mangold confirms the Ninja fiight stuff cut will be in the Extended Unrated cut :yess:

Can he cut out Reptile and add more Godfather family drama mixed with Kill Bill snow sword fights. :pray:

Very few things in life are cooler than sword fights in a snowy Japanese village or water rock garden.

I don't know why everyone has a problem with the final battle. The film feels very much like a James Bond movie. And like most of the Bond movies, it goes full-retard science fiction in the third act, taking place in a villainous industrial compound.

I don't know why everyone has a problem with the final battle. The film feels very much like a James Bond movie. And like most of the Bond movies, it goes full-retard science fiction in the third act, taking place in a villainous industrial compound.

By most, do you mean 4? You Only Live Twice, Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, and the horribly retarded Die Another Day?

The reason why this felt out of place because it was. Nothing in this movie set up for a giant fight with a CGI MECH SUIT MONSTER.

The compound I didn't mind, kinda cool up on the side of the mountain overlooking the snowy sleepy town, all the silver/chrome a stark contrast from his traditional brown/green garden home.

If anything I always picture Japan as having a mix of traditional and modern.

It was the size of the mech that bothered me, plus Reptile.

But the Japs sure love their giant mechs, what are you gonna do. :rotfl

The battle being fast action then slow preperation for the next clash rinse and repeat would've been better than all out smashy smashy

By most, do you mean 4? You Only Live Twice, Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, and the horribly retarded Die Another Day?

The reason why this felt out of place because it was. Nothing in this movie set up for a giant fight with a CGI MECH SUIT MONSTER.

What about the inflatable Dr Kananga in L&LD?

Back