The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because society as a whole is stupid and they don't want to think. That's why stupid humor comedy movies have been doing better and better. Its sad really.

People are weary to shell out money after X-Men Origins Wolverine? Can't say I blame them there. :dunno
Wolverine is probably my favorite Marvel superhero. The Claremont/Miller mini-series is one of my all-time favorites. But the commercials for this one don't make me very excited about it. I'll see it eventually, but the marketing is less than ideal IMO. Looks kind of dull and run of the mill. He should be wearing the damn suit. Would make a world of difference.

GRON UHPS TOO IS FUNNE GUYZ. Sersy is got da part were sandler farts LOL XD XD XD XD an den kevn jams is like 'oH Y U DO DAT' .

thers this hawt gurl. she guna b mah bae soon lol XD

He should be wearing the damn suit. Would make a world of difference.

U mean deez?

???

Hugh-Jackman-in-X-Men-2000-Movie-Image-e1350921765259.jpg

???

x-men3_20.jpg

???

Wolverine-Suit.jpg

Just came back from seeing this and overall I liked it, mariko is beautiful, no complaints, very happy.

Did not think it was bad. I like it, and I will be buying it on 3D. I have to say the place was clean out. People miss the intro to the next x-men.

Oh, speaking of which. That bath scene in the film was lolz with the Asian ladies scrubbing him.

Much better than Adam Sandler farts.

Why would they make a CGI Wolverine that looks like a video game character when they have Hugh Jackman at their disposal? This isn't Avatar.

Back