The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I really enjoy about the X-Men films is they seem to be catered more towards Adults than Kids.

I love all the cussing.. :lol It's much more realistic.

One thing I always wanted to see,A homage , a cameo or something is the wolverine mask.

Samurai concept

JtwEPgQ.jpg

9lVyPHt.jpg

Wl9xaQS.jpg

pwT7J2s.jpg

I fricken love this design, imo the ending woul'dve been better had this taken the fight outside and been longer and more intense.

One thing I really enjoy about the X-Men films is they seem to be catered more towards Adults than Kids.

I love all the cussing.. :lol It's much more realistic.

You wouldn't believe the amount of really young kids at the theater for this. There was a little girl who couldn't have been more than 4 years old next to me. She was fine as long as they kept giving her popcorn and candy through it.

You wouldn't believe the amount of really young kids at the theater for this. There was a little girl who couldn't have been more than 4 years old next to me. She was fine as long as they kept giving her popcorn and candy through it.

Yep i saw a family and the girl must've only been around 5 years old.

When my wife and I saw it on the Sunday matinee (in 3D) there was a total of 12 people in the theatre (including us).

Back