The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to say, but that's not entirely fictional. In real life, a guy was stabbed to death in a Taiwan Internet Cafe, and no one bothered to look up from their computer screens.

That being said, I FINALLY saw this film today, and I loved it. Very character driven with a great story, and an awesome after credits scene; not to mention that Mariko was hot as ****.

Mariko has a beautiful face. But man she has the curves of a pine board.

I don't remember a specific scene in the movies where Magneto controlled what appears to be a non ferromagnetic metal, but in the comics, as far as I remember, it has been mentioned several times that he can't.

In the comics he can control non ferrous metals.Its always been like this or at least its been like this for decades. He can control various energy forms as well, magnetic items are just what hes most adept in.

Last edited:
Yup!

Wolverine isn't getting the audience it deserves imo. This will be a rental that people are going to go, "damn, I should have went and seen this"

Dredd was the same, fun movie.

IM3 the only success story this summer.

Wolverine mediocre box office at best and MOS just ok.

Last edited:
Iron Man would have made bank at any rate, but they did a great job of dodging the onslaught of big name kids movies that came out this summer.

It is too bad...Ween is right though...it's all about timing. Dog days of summer.

I was thinking they could've held this one off until the winter. It's more serious tone separates it from the usual summer sturm-n-drang.

Hope it does well enough that Fox'll give him another "stand alone" film again later....

Back