The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this pre-ordered

412671d1374860648-wolverine-hmv-exclusive-3d-blu-ray-steelbook-3po0.jpg

I really enjoyed the film, as well. I hear there may be an extended cut on Blu-Ray?

12 minutes, unrated :rock

Well, yeah :lol

imo, Fox has done themselves a damage by letting that pic get out.

Now people will expect more flamboyant costumes in DOFP and if they don't serve the story and are not included fanboys will ***** til judgement day.

Then, you should get a shrink wrap machine, put the regular version in the Extended case, and return it.:lol

Make sure you return it to Walmart. Those idiots once sold me a blu ray that I wanted to return and they opened it up and it didn't have a disc and they accused me of taking it out. I didn't even know it was opened. It didn't show. They sold it to me that way so someone must've returned it after taking it out or an employee must've done it. They didn't believe me so I was out the money.

Don't see how, that cosplayer's already making a better looking or at least more accurate looking Wolverine than Jackman in a wife beater, with almost homemade gloves and trousers :lol A proper redesign would blow wife beater out of the water.

Ain't gonna work because it's ****ing goofy as hell. It looks just as silly on screen (check out the Wolverine vs. Predator YouTube vid). It's one of those things that works fine on paper and cool for statues and toys but just doesn't translate well to live-action. The only way they MIGHT get away with doing Wolverine in full costume is like they did with Wolverine vs. Batman, using the X-Force suit and keeping him in the dark. :lol

From what they show in the case I think the costume would have worked on screen. I would like to see Jackman properly suited up at least once even if it's followed by a "I'm not wearing this ****" kind of line. Just enough to get an HT figure out of it. :lol

Or this! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly::rotfl

Ain't gonna work because it's ****ing goofy as hell. It looks just as silly on screen (check out the Wolverine vs. Predator YouTube vid). It's one of those things that works fine on paper and cool for statues and toys but just doesn't translate well to live-action. The only way they MIGHT get away with doing Wolverine in full costume is like they did with Wolverine vs. Batman, using the X-Force suit and keeping him in the dark. :lol
l

That video came out looking pretty good and actually supports my argument better than yours, you're talking about a video that cost some hundred bucks put into the suit TOPS.

And that's just using the suit straight out of the comics, with the proper redesign could work great.

Sure superhero costumes are silly, but silly in a badass kind of way most times.

My theory is that if it works on statues ala PF which are more realitically done, it can work on screen.

9709-550x-WolvieHeader.jpg

Back