The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have looked like this more or less. :pow

HughJackmanWolverinemask.jpg

I like helmet that is in the case, but that yellow costume would have looked awful on the big screen.

wife beater/jeans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> naked Jackman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yellow spandex

Oh c'mon, it's funny that you find the worst possible cosplays to try to make the point :lol

Here:

tumblr_mmfw6nIPRC1razpcvo1_500.jpg

He already looks better, and do you really lack the vision to see that a proper movie redesign can make Wolverine look 10x cooler Jackman ever will.

I guess as long people keep thinking Jackman's the truer Wolverine we can get it won't happen :dunno

Oh c'mon, it's funny that you find the worst possible cosplays to try to make the point :lol

Here:

tumblr_mmfw6nIPRC1razpcvo1_500.jpg

He already looks better, and do you really lack the vision to see that a proper movie redesign can make Wolverine look 10x cooler Jackman ever will.

I guess as long people keep thinking Jackman's the truer Wolverine we can get it won't happen :dunno

Uh... even that goofy Cosplayer just shows that my point still stands. :rotfl

Last edited:
There's no logical reason for him to wear a mask though. He doesn't need protection, doesn't need to hide his identity (because even he doesn't know who he is...:lol)....so how could they work it into the narrative?

Back