The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

I actually really enjoyed Origins. I don't care if movies and comics have different back stories, for the most part. I'm looking forward to this movie.

Aside from Deadpool, Origins wasn't too bad. I had to give them props for attempting Blob even if they probably shouldn't have. Looking forward to this one!

Aside from Deadpool, Origins wasn't too bad. I had to give them props for attempting Blob even if they probably shouldn't have. Looking forward to this one!

Deadpool was horrific.

Hope its better than that last POS Wolverine movie they put out, god that was awful!

2 people that actually liked it I found. I was wondering where you guys were hiding out. ;)

Wolverine....

MFW%2BI%2Beat%2Bthe%2Bnew%2Boreos.%2BThis%2Bdescription%2Bintentionally%2Bleft_5a4660_3853256.gif

Remove Weapon XI from the equation and it's a pretty good origin flick. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

First time I saw it I was thinking it was about a 7/10 or so, right upto the point he goes back to Stryker on 3 mile island. The X-Men stuff with the kids and P.Stews, the GF still being alive, the lame final fight with Sabertooth, "Deadpool's" darth maul entrance and fight on the nuclear reactor, Sabertooth helping Logan, the memory loss, and Gambits impromptu return all dropped it to a 3/10 so fast it made me nauseous.

I also would have preferred to see Logan living in the woods leading a pack of wolves for a few years before finding and teaming back up with Sabertooth for the war montage.

I thought the relationship between Logan and Victor was very entertaining and Schreiber did was great casting for it.

I liked Liev but thought he was too short, hes shorter then Jackman and I always liked that Sabertooth had a good foot or so on Wolverine. His leaping run was a little dainty looking too, probably because of the wires or whatever they used to assist it.

Back