The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

The X-Men films by and large deviate from the comics anyway, so that doesn't matter. :lol

Well, I'm just glad because the comic readers tend to get all pissy if things aren't just like the comics. I wouldn't know one way or the other so I tend to like things more.

Whenever I see that film I replace "Button My Mouth" Deadpool with "Button My Fly" Rob Leifeld and suddenly it begins to make sense.

bruce_campbell_spiderman_romeo.gif

- Oh, that SUCKS!

2587-25618.gif

To be cheap, quick in production and make money.

Captain Obvious out.

:rotfl what is up with the hair? Ahh well, let's just hope this movie is the movie us Wolverine fans deserve. I've always thought Hugh made a great Wolverine.

I've always thought the best look for Wolverine was that shot in X2 when he's at Alkali Lake and looks at the wolf. It was a wig, but it rocked. Either that or the bar scene in X1.

I've always thought the best look for Wolverine was that shot in X2 when he's at Alkali Lake and looks at the wolf. It was a wig, but it rocked. Either that or the bar scene in X1.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Love everything about that scene.

Back