The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Sure, X-Men itself was influenced in some ways by the efforts of all those things that came before, and probably mostly by the failures that it tried to avoid. But that movie signaled a sea change in what film companies thought about major comic movies and how they could be made.

Yup, it introduced the Trenchcoat as the costume coverall. :lol

Unfortunately the good started and stopped with the first movie. :lol
Oh totally - I couldn't agree more. The spirit of the comic was so present in the first film - it was great. The other two were just made to keep the kids happy, & parents buying more toys.

As I mentioned in the 'Rate the Last Film you Saw' thread - if Bay k@k@s on the new film.. we still have the excellent 1990 original.

Oh totally - I couldn't agree more. The spirit of the comic was so present in the first film - it was great. The other two were just made to keep the kids happy, & parents buying more toys.

As I mentioned in the 'Rate the Last Film you Saw' thread - if Bay k@k@s on the new film.. we still have the excellent 1990 original.

I don't have alot of faith in Bay (and by not alot I mean ZERO) but I'm really hoping he does more than his usual phone in shoot for LCD money making/mass appeal to mouth breathers and offers something fans can enjoy.

I didn't even care that the headbands were recolored to the TV show versions. :lol

If only they'd dirtied up the eye masks a little to give the four a more street tough & grittier look, they'd be absolutely perfect costumes. They always looked like their masks were freshly dry cleaned. Not a biggie though, by any means. :lol

I don't have alot of faith in Bay (and by not alot I mean ZERO) but I'm really hoping he does more than his usual phone in shoot for LCD money making/mass appeal to mouth breathers and offers something fans can enjoy.

You give Bay more credit then he deserves. The guy behind Battle LA is directing.

So good luck with that.

Not quite...

Yo gev beyeh too mauch credet den he desurves. De ghuh behind battle el eh iz direcktingh.

So. Gud luhck wit dat.

:D

New promo pic from USA Today.

04e909e7-fb16-4722-8c25-ce039bd9ac27-13Wolverine.jpg

Back