The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Take out Weapon XI and gay Gambit and it was actually pretty good.
No, it was still bad. The only saving graces were some decent performances from Jackman, Schrieber, and Reynolds. The story was bad, the direction was mediocre, the action set pieces weren't very good, the characters were lame.

I hated the plot hole of how it believed the fake death of his girlfriend scene when she had no wounds and he could probably smell that the blood wasn't hers

I'm not a wolvie purist but i know enough to know what is right and wrong, they ballsed up deadpool badly, his time with Weapon X was too short and he shouldn't have volunteered for the procedure

The story was bad, the direction was mediocre, the action set pieces weren't very good, the characters were lame.

ghostbust37d.gif

Come on.. they could've airbrushed him. :lol

They did it with Picard in X3. :monkey3

That other guy wasn't much younger looking anyway.. :lol

CG costs money and looking at Weapon XI's CG, and the falling of the towers, etc., I don't think they could've pulled that off. :lol
True.. :lol

..& to be fair too I guess, the scene with Picard & Gandalf at little Famke's house in X3, was a couple of sequences, not a recurring inclusion.

That said - I didn't like the actor that played Stryker in XMO much anyway. Brian Cox nailed the role for me. :)

True.. :lol

..& to be fair too I guess, the scene with Picard & Gandalf at little Famke's house in X3, was a couple of sequences, not a recurring inclusion.

That said - I didn't like the actor that played Stryker in XMO much anyway. Brian Cox nailed the role for me. :)

I thought he did well. He reminded me of Maglor so he was easy to hate. :lol

Joking aside, Wolverine 1 had its issues, absolutely. The saving grace of that film - for myself - was the always awesome performance of Jackman as Logan

That said, I am hoping for a 'balls-to-the-wall' type movie in part2, or as I like to call it: Wolverine 1 Redo

I thought that actor was excellent in the Proposition, but he did feel kinda flat in Origins. Even if he is a bit old himself, they shoulda went with this guy:

TfLFO.jpg

He should play Bolivar Trask in the new X-Men movie.

Both those actors were very good IMO, and I think that helps to overcome some of the other deficiencies in the movie. . .but good acting can only go so far. Reynolds was also an excellent normal Deadpool, and I would look forward to seeing him take on that role again.

Both those actors were very good IMO, and I think that helps to overcome some of the other deficiencies in the movie. . .but good acting can only go so far. Reynolds was also an excellent normal Deadpool, and I would look forward to seeing him take on that role again.

Yup. WB canceling the GL sequel pretty much freed him up for it too! :yess:

Back