The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Can't wait to see the trailer :impatient:

wolverine1.jpg

Love how his claws look more curved.

Didn't realise that was a spoiler, i read Mangold or Jackman mentioning that before and saying it gives him more risk in his fight and stakes for needing to win.

However we'll have to use done comic book logic to explain.

his body not rejecting the Adamantium on his bones

Didn't realise that was a spoiler, i read Mangold or Jackman mentioning that before and saying it gives him more risk in his fight and stakes for needing to win.

However we'll have to use done comic book logic to explain.

his body not rejecting the Adamantium on his bones

It was said as a spoiler on the website so thought I'd give a warning

I really can't wait for this film sounding fantastic

James mangold has confirmed that this is the trailer as well

Looking forward to seeing the berserker rage although sure they were saying it was going to be in origins as well

Well even though there's been no trailer yet, everything i've heard and seen about this has made it my most anticipated.

- Adapting a classic, character-driven story.

- Story details sound excellent

trans-border Love story, He'll be losing his healing factor and will really have to fight against his insticts, Japan with old skool feaudal clans, ninjas

- Not overloaded with cameo characters/mutants.

- Set someplace other than the US, for a change.

- Pictures have oozed style

- Original villian

Last edited:

Well even though there's been no trailer yet, everything i've heard and seen about this has made it my most anticipated.

- Adapting a classic, character-driven story.

- Story details sound excellent

trans-border Love story, He'll be losing his healing factor and will really have to fight against his insticts, Japan with old skool feaudal clans, ninjas

- Not overloaded with cameo characters/mutants.

- Set someplace other than the US, for a change.

- Pictures have oozed style

- Original villian

I think you are spot on could potentially be the best film with wolverine in it.
James mangold and Hugh jackman seem so passionate about doing the character justice.
I'm excited for the trailer never mind the film lol

The guy's on a great wicket.

By the nature of the character, Jackman can play the role for the next ten years at least.

Smart man. :lecture

Back