The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Maybe, for the first or second movie. But this is like what, Wolverine's 5th? All the main villains, have been done and played with, they need something fresh like move into another country. Just like what the later James Bond movies, they are set up more globally now, instead of just the USA.

And IM/Tony Stark is another good example. Its his 4th (or 5th if you include the cameo). Some parts of it are rumored to be shoot in China?

They got the big actor (Jackman) already. Up and coming actresses could always be asian and not necessarily Caucasian all the time. Just like what they did with the Japanese actress who played in Babel, Zhang Ziyi or the girl who played as the assassin in Tarantino flicks.

As far as films go...I don't think any super hero film can be considered daring. When I think of daring film making I think of certain indie films...but I guess that's not the context we're talking about.

Daring would be to film a superman film like 300 or SkyCaptain and the World of tomorrowin tribute to the old cartoons.

As far as films go...I don't think any super hero film can be considered daring. When I think of daring film making I think of certain indie films...but I guess that's not the context we're talking about.

The Avengers is pretty daring. They had to build up the whole thing with 5 movies just to have one. It's never been done before. ANd it set a new standard.

Well i personally catagorize daring as doing something that isn't predictable.

Nearly all of them follow predictible conventions. Taking the character to Japan and not filling it with commonlt known names wasn't a move i'd predict for a studio, as it's more risky than the predictable route

The Avengers is pretty daring. They had to build up the whole thing with 5 movies just to have one. It's never been done before. ANd it set a new standard.

Well i personally catagorize daring as doing something that isn't predictable.

Nearly all of them follow predictible conventions. Taking the character to Japan and not filling it with commonlt known names wasn't a move i'd predict for a studio, as it's more risky than the predictable route

Right, like I said though, I believe we're referencing different context. Also we're delving into semantics a bit. Which I don't really feel like doing, not to sound dismissive. :peace

Avengers I could concede a little. It was a bit risky to set it all up. if one or two movies failed to grip audiences, Avengers may have flopped.

Found it.

images

That's the trailer for the cast and crew of ASM. The rest of the budget was for Garfields hairspray.:lecture

The fact that there is still no trailer to hype this movie to this point leads me to believe the studios have no faith in the movie production at all...

Back