The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

First Xmen FC and now wolverine. Whats with xmen and posters. The international one is abit better but that ninja one is just laughable.

388475_345261185573696_777335011_n.png

I like these motion posters, but I wish they'd actually make one into a lenticular poster, especially the first one posted.

^^^ I really liked that poster. That movie had a such a rocky marketing campaign in the beginning. I think that hurt its initial turnout. I hope they play it wiser this time around. The first movie was much too good for all of that.

20 second clip of teaser released :) I'm very happy
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuB6izN9yJM[/ame]

OK, granted she looks hot, but I hope they have a good explanation for that costume in the context of the movie. I saw concept art while back for her look and thought while true to the source, why would any girl wear that? (Other than to just be "un-lady-like" at a club....maybe that's her role? Hell why am I even complaining about that, lol).

Also, I've seen concept art of Silver Samurai as well and I hope, I HOPE, that what I have seen is not what we get in the final movie.

Last edited:

So damn excited.

Teaser was great, love the tone and style. Saw the kidnap of Mariko (is that right?) and his healing factor looks to be reduced in that scene. The sword vs claw fight looks to be EPIC

O man I am pumped for tommarow. Who is that Japanese chick he's with tho? Jubilee ?

OK....not bad so far. Interesting, so do they dive into the whole "removing his adamantium" story line? I figured they would just focus on the original Claremont story line. Oh well, we'll see.]

You make an interesting point. Throughout the teaser he's talking about 'what's been done to him, cannot be reversed' meaning the Adamantium bonding yet we see some sort of science facility with him laying down on a table and Samurai at the end says 'Don't be so sure 'bub'

perhaps the bone claws aren't a flashback :panic: :panic:

The only thing abou that, that concerns me is the his Adamantium is so iconic that they'd have it removed then stupidly somehow get it back.

You make an interesting point. Throughout the teaser he's talking about 'what's been done to him, cannot be reversed' meaning the Adamantium bonding yet we see some sort of science facility with him laying down on a table and Samurai at the end says 'Don't be so sure 'bub'

perhaps the bone claws aren't a flashback :panic: :panic:

The only thing abou that, that concerns me is the his Adamantium is so iconic that they'd have it removed then stupidly somehow get it back.

Exactly what I was thinking. I think it was an OK story line the comics, but I'm not sure about mixing it in for this movie. We'll see.

Back