The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

20 second clip of teaser released :) I'm very happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuB6izN9yJM

So, i wonder if the lab shown in this will

remove or reduce his healing factor (that'd explain the loss of his healing factor better than it just losing it naturally) or remove his adamantium (we've seen stills of him with bone claws, though that could be a flashback)

What you guys thinking?

Changed.

388475_345261185573696_777335011_n.png

In this poster his abs look kindof un-even. Lots of definition on his left side hardly any on his right.

Suppose it could be the angle, but if not why do studios, hell all media insist on photoshopping people

So, i wonder if the lab shown in this will

remove or reduce his healing factor (that'd explain the loss of his healing factor better than it just losing it naturally) or remove his adamantium (we've seen stills of him with bone claws, though that could be a flashback)

What you guys thinking?

Based on the words used in the clip, I'd definitely think the second is a possible. Also the expression in the first few seconds lends to both being a possibility. :panic:

Based on the words used in the clip, I'd definitely think the second is a possible. Also the expression in the first few seconds lends to both being a possibility. :panic:

Agreed, especially "what they've done to me"

Which implies the adamantium, though i don't see the downside of having the adamantium skeleton. It's given him an indestructanle skeleton and kick *** claws.

I'm a dude and i'll admit his body in that trailer looks freaking amazing. :lol

Makes me feel fat when i look in the mirror :lol

Agreed, especially "what they've done to me"

Which implies the adamantium, though i don't see the downside of having the adamantium skeleton. It's given him an indestructanle skeleton and kick *** claws.

Makes me feel fat when i look in the mirror :lol

Same here with the mirror. :rotfl

And I agree, Superheros ***** too much, I wish I had ada claws. :lol

Not watching the trailer when it comes out, I'd rather be surprised when I see it in theaters. Same with any future Man of Steel preview, even though I watched those trailers, I'm glad they didn't show much.

Not watching the trailer when it comes out, I'd rather be surprised when I see it in theaters. Same with any future Man of Steel preview, even though I watched those trailers, I'm glad they didn't show much.

:goodpost: same here.

Looks alright nothing special will rent from redbox or just download it this movie is not worth my money.

Back