The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Look at all the hate. :lol

Definitely worth a ticket. Hope Jackman and co. have a hit on their hands!

I also endorse an HT Samurai. God help us all.

You guys are nuts, that was a fantastic trailer.

The loneliness and despair of immortality is a great angle The removal of his healing factor as a gift is a brillaint way to handle that

Now I'm wondering if this will turn out like X:Men:First Class and get a lot of praise.

"DEY WOLVIEREEN IZ AWWSUM!!!!" :lol

I'll definaly be seeing it in the theater, just not convinced it's not Origins part 2. :lol

It's summer, auf cawrse my *** will be in the seat.

Look at all the suck up. :lol

Definitely worth a Redbox rental. Hope Jackman and co. have other movie options on their hands!

I at least endorse a new HT Woverine. God have mercy on all that watch this.

The score of the trailer was great too. I'm more pumped than ever.

wnB50lZ.jpg

:drool :drool

Now I hope they don't release anymore trailers to spoil anything else in the movie, just let it ride til the release date. Trailer looked great and I love the healing factor removal, it will give it more of a sense of danger in the fights.

Wow just watched both versions of the trailer this film looks superb I can't wait to see it looks like the wolverine film that everyone has been waiting for :)

For me it's still kinda meh.

I can't shake Wolverine Origins. :lol
You know what? I kinda feel like that too after watching the trailer there. :lol

I avoided the first one for ages before I borrowed it from a friend.. & I didn't like it. This one - I might give a proper chance & catch it in the cinema. The thing is, Jackman is such an ambassador for Wolverine that you can't help but love him, he plays the role wonderfully - & he just seems like a nice dude.

He can't carry everything on his own though, the film's gotta be solid too of course. Wolverine's much more than just action movie cliches & claws sparking & chinking. They haven't seemed to capture that lightning in the bottle for him yet IMO.. hopefully the new film proves me wrong. :)

You know what? I kinda feel like that too after watching the trailer there. :lol

I avoided the first one for ages before I borrowed it from a friend.. & I didn't like it. This one - I might give a proper chance & catch it in the cinema. The thing is, Jackman is such an ambassador for Wolverine that you can't help but love him, he plays the role wonderfully - & he just seems like a nice dude.

He can't carry everything on his own though, the film's gotta be solid too of course. Wolverine's much more than just action movie cliches & claws sparking & chinking. They haven't seemed to capture that lightning in the bottle for him yet IMO.. hopefully the new film proves me wrong. :)

:exactly::goodpost::lecture:goodpost::exactly:

Well it does look better than origins so far, but that's not saying much. (By the way, the domestic cut trailer is better than the International cut.)

The thing that really puts me off is that train-fight sequence. Sure, Wolvie has some ridiculous action sequences in the comics, but those stories tend to the crappier ones. Cut that train sequence out and I think the rest is good.

Unfortunately, they've obviously put big flashy action sequences for the inclusion of 3D. I'm sure this was Fox's call and not Mangolds.

The opening line of the trailer is what makes me most excited. It doesn't seem a film based on a "wouldn't it be cool to see" foundation that seems reliant on action scene.

It looks to have a solid foundation of a good story subject matter that everything else will be built upon.

I really would love this film to be awesome. :)

Not related - but I remember back in school, owning an issue of Wolverine with him & Mr Fixit on the cover - both wearing suits. Imagine Ruffalo's HULK & Jackman's Logan teaming up on film. :lol

Back