The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Well Fox has been doing post credit teasers since before the avengers model was made

That's not wat I'm saying. My post credit stinger, and bigger universe comments are separate thought.

I'm saying build, keep expanding make it, it's own huge universe. Have spin off X-men etc... films and link em all together into one cinematic universe. A lot of that has been done and I'm saying keep going with it.

I'd love to see an X-Force series alongside an Uncanny X-Men and Age of Apocalypse series of movies.

Millar :lol

he did such a great job making sure his own title translated into a movie so well. :wink1:

Not sure if being sincere or sarcastic. Kickass was pretty much page to screen. It just toned down the ultra-violence & Katie's *****ery :lol

That new trailer was great. Jeans Cameo being a dream rther than memory or event is perfect.

That's gotta be a robot Samurai rather than mech, i mean by the way it moves and it's size. It sucks we'll probably not get a figure of it.

Looks like we've seen all the action set pieces in the trailers like IM3.

Why must studios give away all the action scenes in the trailers & clips :dunno

Last edited:

With the First Class follow-up Days of Future Past hitting theaters almost exactly one year after The Wolverine, we're expecting to see at least a few ties between the two movies. That goes double now that we know Fox is looking to build a shared Marvel Universe out of the X-Men and Fantastic Four franchises in the same way Marvel Studios has with its various Avengers characters. The material involving Wolverine and Jean Grey featured in this trailer could be one such tie, if speculation about Jean's possible resurrection in Days of Future Past turns out to be true.

I didn't know they were doing this :panic:

I'd love to see an X-Force series alongside an Uncanny X-Men and Age of Apocalypse series of movies.

Not sure if being sincere or sarcastic. Kickass was pretty much page to screen. It just toned down the ultra-violence & Katie's *****ery :lol

Yeah, thats Millar's doing, not Vaughan's right? :slap

I'll take Vaughan's pedigree over Millar's"Wanted is almost exactly like the book" any day of the week. I'm a fan of Millar's comic work, thus why I had the killer as my avatar for over a year, but he signed off on a movie where his characters didn't suit up once. Any success that comes from tying X-Men to FF, I'd give much more credit to Vaughan working his *** off.

That new trailer was great. Jeans Cameo being a dream rther than memory or event is perfect.

That's gotta be a robot Samurai rather than mech, i mean by the way it moves and it's size. It sucks we'll probably not get a figure of it.

Looks like we've seen all the action set pieces in the trailers like IM3.

Why must studios give away all the action scenes in the trailers & clips :dunno

Yea, I think trailer looks alright. I am not certain of Iron Samurai but everything else looked decent. I still cannot wait :lol

A Facebook friend had Jackman stop by the Starbucks he works at in NYC:

941314_618162930766_2136781894_n.jpg

Back