The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

she can scare me all she wants.

hansel-slide.jpg

Ok that trailer was really nice. I am growing more excited for this one. They keep it up, I might journey to the Marvel part of the forum to look into a Logan and Silver Samurai figure.

I really think this movie should be a lot of fun. I love Wolverine so and how Jackman plays him. So its gonna be nice to see him playing this role again.

They SHOULD have some kind of post credit stinger to tease us for DoFP. It would be cool to start building up a bigger "X-men cinematic universe" similar to the Avengers model. Most of the work is already done in this case...just keep it going.

I hope not. But if so, they had better have some major surprises in store. Like at the end we get a glimpse of Old Logan and Kitty running away from Bishop and the Sentinels in the future.

They SHOULD have some kind of post credit stinger to tease us for DoFP. It would be cool to start building up a bigger "X-men cinematic universe" similar to the Avengers model. Most of the work is already done in this case...just keep it going.

I think this is why they hired Millar at Fox, to be their Whedon and get it all together.

Looks great. X-Men DOFP may not acknowledge X3 but apparently this does.

This isn't a sequel to X3 but an continuation. So X3 did happen but it's events aren't part lf the story

I really think this movie should be a lot of fun. I love Wolverine so and how Jackman plays him. So its gonna be nice to see him playing this role again.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Watched X2 las night and it was awesome.

Well Fox has been doing post credit teasers since before the avengers model was made

Back