The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

A Facebook friend had Jackman stop by the Starbucks he works at in NYC:

941314_618162930766_2136781894_n.jpg

If I was swiping his card I would've made the "snikt" sound while doing it.

At the end of the day, I guess it can't possibly be any worse than Barakapool and the incredable backwards-aging Emma Frost :lol

Will I Am was in my view the best supporting character. I know :cuckoo:

She wasn't Emma Frost, she was just Emma, Kayla's sister who had Diamond power :wink1:

Not according to IMDB : lol

Tahyna Tozzi ... Kayla's Sister / Emma Frost

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm#cast

https://www.imdb.com/character/ch0001184/

Decided it was time to look it up for once :D

granted, the film credits only list her as " Kayla's Sister "

Though, it's universaly agreed by more or less everyone, except Uncanny Web-Slinger, that it's a flub. ;)

and considering allmost EVERYTHING ELSE in that movie was a COLOSSAL TRAINWRECK, I'm inclinded to go with "Emma" being emma frost, and Fox not crediting her with being emma frost, so they could pay her less.

Besides... it wouldn't be the first time fox screwed up Family relations in their X-men universe.

2514143-x_men3_the_last_stand_juggernaut_vinnie_jones.jpg

:D

Odly enough, I agree with you about Will I am.

Long and short of it, I give these movies a Decade AT MOST Before they reach Batman and robin levels of bad.

I'd like to be wrong.

Lets say that "batman and robin is a 0 on a 0-10 scale.

X-men was a solid 8
X-men 2 was a solid 8
X-men 3 was a 5.5-6
X-men origins was a solid 3

First class was a 8.5-9

They pulled it out of the hole... lets see if they sink back into it.

This film curently looks to be a 6.5-7 right now. I'll see how i feel after watching it.

Good actor.
Good character.

Poorly written script. Bad narritive. Completly ignored the fact that he's charles's Brother.

Damn Shame Solid snake didn't write the third one. Would have loved to see what he would have done.

Quicksilver was in Origins too. Like Kayla's sister he was not named though

I see them as easter egg mutants for fans to recognise but not officially named or used outside of cameo status, so as to free up the character for proper use later on.

Completly ignored the fact that he's charles's Brother.

Damn Shame Solid snake didn't write the third one. Would have loved to see what he would have done.

Yeah hated that. Even so much as an anger stare and beeline for Xavier outside of Jeans house with Magneto saying "not now" to hold him back would've been appreciated.

Back