The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

goodforyou4.jpg

Everytime I see Viper stuff I get a little sad it didn't work out for Jessica Biel to play her :(

Where kind of ad doesn't state where it is? That could be anywhere.

But i'm guessing Red Robin.

Yeah me too.

Thinking of the trailer i don't think he'll lose his whole healing factor. He gets shot with a shotgun point blank in the mid section and bleeds but doesn't die or even pass out

I think he'll just heal much slower and possibly feel more pain

Yeah me too.

Thinking of the trailer i don't think he'll lose his whole healing factor. He gets shot with a shotgun point blank in the mid section and bleeds but doesn't die or even pass out

Yeah, I'm curious about how it will all play out. I'm definitely excited about the movie. I'm not expecting the greatest movie of all-time, but I think it'll be an enjoyable one.

I just released that this movie's release is right around the corner. End of this month?!?!

Yeah, wonder what it'll be competing against at the BO

Not sure. Hopefully, it'll do well.

I know Origins got a lot of hate, but I enjoyed it. Again, not the greatest movie of all-time, but I think I've seen it 5 times or so to date, so it has replay value, IMO. I definitely didn't like Weapon...er....Deadpool....er.....whatever that was, but aside from that, it was fun.

I can't see this one have THAT big of a 'WTF' character, so I can easily see being an improvement. :lol

From everything i've seen it looks like it'll be a good story driven movie and the action looks good o whats not to like.

Since the only thing being carried over from Origins is Jackman i don't see any baggage

Wolverine will stand tall it's first week, and then The Smurfs 2 will destroy it. 2 Guns probably will too.

It won't last that long at the top. I don't think the interest is there.

But I could be wrong. Just speculating.

Back