The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackman's such a great ambassador for this character.

I remember back in 2000, I caught X1 at the flicks with a few good mates - & we all completely panned him beforehand. Sure enough, we were silenced not long after. :lol

Logan's cage fight still ranks as one of THE best moments in the trilogy. :rock

I think the majority won't like this, they didn't like Iron Man (understandably) or Man of Steel and many have declared this the worst summer movies season, i doubt this or any other superhero movie will change their mind.

I think the majority liked IM3. The minority are the ones who didn't like IM3. (The geeks, the fans, the nerds, the SSF members...what have you)

This will probably fly the average flag as far as reception, but be enjoyed for the most part.

Last edited:
I think the majority won't like this, they didn't like Iron Man (understandably) or Man of Steel and many have declared this the worst summer movies season, i doubt this or any other superhero movie will change their mind.

The majority didnt like im3 ? It made over a billion dollars and still making money.

By Majority i meant the majority of comic fans, nerds, geeks ect.. who follow these movies more than general audiences.

They seem to be dissapointed with all Superhero offerings thus far.

Too many people walk into movies hating them before they see them. It's like......I hate this but prove me wrong.

I don't do that. If I'm excited enough to go to a movie in the first place, I'm rarely disappointed. People WANT to hate movies now. Sad.

Too many people walk into movies hating them before they see them. It's like......I hate this but prove me wrong.

I don't do that. If I'm excited enough to go to a movie in the first place, I'm rarely disappointed. People WANT to hate movies now. Sad.

1000% agreed Ween.:goodpost:

They've even started hating them at announcement now :slap

Back