The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugh is great as Wolverine. Fanboys are too obsessed with costume and height :slap

He's been playing the role for 14 years. Is that a record for movies?

(Sigourney Weaver springs to mind but not the same character since she was a clone in Ressurection)

Hugh is great as Wolverine. Fanboys are too obsessed with costume and height :slap

(Sigourney Weaver springs to mind but not the same character since she was a clone in Ressurection)

It's the all time record for superheroes... along with everyone else from X1 who will be reprising their roles. :lol Definitely laps everyone on amount of times he's portrayed his character.

You're bad. :lol

Sadly, you know it's true!

Definitely an impressive run so far.

One thing that annoys the hell out of me.

Haters complain that DOFP will be another "Wolverine & The X-Men" movie, but they can't get enough of "Iron Man & The Avengers" movie

Iron Man was the focal character of the Avengers and got all the pivotal scenes just like Wolverine did in the X-Men movies.

They're paying RDJ a ton to come back so it'll be the same in Avengers 2. Why is it bad for Wolverine to take the spotlight for X-Men but not Iron Man for Avengers? :cuckoo: :gah:

Haters complain that DOFP will be another "Wolverine & The X-Men" movie, but they can't get enough of "Iron Man & The Avengers" movie

Iron Man was the focal character of the Avengers and got all the pivotal scenes just like Wolverine did in the X-Men movies.

They're paying RDJ a ton to come back so it'll be the same in Avengers 2. Why is it bad for Wolverine to take the spotlight for X-Men but not Iron Man for Avengers? :cuckoo: :gah:

:dunno Good question.

I'm happy with Wolverine leading the group. Jackman has the role down, and his act together.

One thing about Wolverine though compared to IM is that Jackman isn't quite as beloved in his role as RDJ currently is. When at this stage in the game he still has the rumor mill dredging up more junk about gayness despite the fact that he's married w/children tells me maybe he doesn't exactly embody Logan as much. I think he's great every time but audiences seem to be alot tougher on Hugh.

Those rumors started because he was in the theater and because he married someone older. Heaven forbid that a handsome young man should marry a woman 15 years older than he is. Must be a reason for it other than he loved her.

People say that about any handsome actor that he's gay. RDJ used to have it said about him as well, and some still believe it. Same with Jeremy Renner, Orlando Bloom. Hell, since The Hobbit has come out, half the cast is said to be gay.

I could care less, but some people have way too much time on their hands. :lol

Hugh IS Wolverine! :yess:

Because some people just like to *****.

Well i'm gonna get probably some hate mail for this, but Jackman is not JUST gay but Bi. He's got a lover and its seem to worl pretty well for the trio. I don't give a flying **** about what an actor does in his private life as long as he's credible on screen.
Without Ryan Gosling acting chops hi movies love stories would have fell flat since that i saw that documentary shot in Cannes last year who catched him in a room half naked with a friend ^^
Again who cares, people do what they want in their private lives.
Lets just enjoy what they bring to the screen.

Seeing the WOLVERINE tonight!

Last edited:
Well i'm gonna get probably some hate mail for this, but Jackman is not gay but Bi. He's got a lover and its seem to worl pretty well for the trio. I don't give a flying **** about what an actor does in his private life as long as he's credible on screen.
Without Ryan Gosling acting chops hi movies love stories would have fell flat since that i saw that documentary shot in Cannes last year who catched him in a room half naked with a friend ^^

If your BI youre gay...dont care what he is but lets just get that straight...one is or isnt gay...none of that in the middle crap

Well yes but Bi imply that he likes woman too, and that the wife and kids are not just a front :)
So thats why i think calling him gay is a bit wrong, but right too lol :)
EDIT added "JUST" maybe it clarify things.

You're not going to find a 5'3" muscle man that can act anywhere near as good as Jackman.

Fassbender >>>>>>>>> Wolverine.

so you want Wolverine to come off as a gay man. :lol

Well yes but Bi imply that he likes woman too, and that the wife and kids are not just a front :)
So thats why i think calling him gay is a bit wrong, but right too lol :)

OK it just kills me with this in the middle stuff...all the guys girls that I ever knew that were so called BI always eventually went to the other side...I cant stand that BI term ...its just me I guess and I am one of these guys that just cant stand the PC BS...and if some folks dont know that Hollywood/TV has been full of gay people...well...

Last edited:
Well i don't think its anything to do with PC or not, sexuality is all about nuances for some so...
Sorry for the off topic :)

Well i'm gonna get probably some hate mail for this, but Jackman is not JUST gay but Bi. He's got a lover and its seem to worl pretty well for the trio. I don't give a flying **** about what an actor does in his private life as long as he's credible on screen.

[ame]https://youtu.be/zMRrNY0pxfM[/ame]

Well i don't think its anything to do with PC or not, sexuality is all about nuances for some so...
Sorry for the off topic :)

It's all ok bro but I just cant stand that BI word...Vegetarian or not " I'm a vegetarian but eat chicken or fish once in a while" LOL

Last edited:
Back