The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many people walk into movies hating them before they see them. It's like......I hate this but prove me wrong.

I don't do that. If I'm excited enough to go to a movie in the first place, I'm rarely disappointed. People WANT to hate movies now. Sad.

:exactly::goodpost:

If I think I'm gonna hate a movie I won't go see it and will wait for Netflix. "I'm gonna hate it but I'll go see it anyway" that's like saying "I hate mushrooms but I'll order em anyway" crazy

At least the commercials are honest.

"THIS IS THE WOLVERINE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!"

all i hear is

"we're really sorry about orgins" :lol

Everytime I see it, I can't help but feel like this really is the last chance. It's becoming clearer everyday that Future Past is a hot mess.

y'know what they say, if you look a surgery halfway through it looks like vicious torture murder. but in the end everything is fine.

What we've seen are snippets of info, pics and bullcrap rumours all out of order, like a puzzle.

We don't have all the pieces and the correct order to know whats really going on.

From SDCC

1011983_383772018389279_1981743032_n.jpg

LOL Spot on.

I'd be interested how many folks who hated Origins Wolvie because of how Deadpool was handled still like IM3.

As far as I'm concerned IM3 was a jumping shark(nado) moment. Most people still liked Fonzie too, but the rest of the show began to fall apart.

I'd be interested how many folks who hated Origins Wolvie because of how Deadpool was handled still like IM3.

As far as I'm concerned IM3 was a jumping shark(nado) moment. Most people still liked Fonzie too, but the rest of the show began to fall apart.

Still mystified as to why Marvel purposefully screwed up Mandarin.

I mean adapting a character and doing it badly is one thing but intending to do it badly :slap

Still mystified as to why Marvel purposefully screwed up Mandarin.

I mean adapting a character and doing it badly is one thing but intending to do it badly :slap

For that many people to like it, I think it just comes down to this (and I quote Celtic): "**** Mandarin."

:huh

Also, people are apparently ready for a Home Alone reboot. :lecture

They botched what could have been greatness in IM3. Biggest mistake by far was even 'introducing' that character, if that's what you want to call it.

And I vote 'no' Home Alone reboot. :lol

One thing about Wolverine though compared to IM is that Jackman isn't quite as beloved in his role as RDJ currently is. When at this stage in the game he still has the rumor mill dredging up more junk about gayness despite the fact that he's married w/children tells me maybe he doesn't exactly embody Logan as much. I think he's great every time but audiences seem to be alot tougher on Hugh.

They botched what could have been greatness in IM3. Biggest mistake by far was even 'introducing' that character, if that's what you want to call it.

And I vote 'no' Home Alone reboot. :lol

From the looks of it someone needs some work... even if it just goes back to more meth.

home-alone-actor-kevin-744.jpg

Back