The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean Skiman?

photo1.jpg

:lol

:rotfl That's EXACTLY what I was going to say, but thought na...won't bring it up...I'll be the only one to think it.

Skiman on TE. Never thought I'd see the day. :lol

I got to invite him over here to see this resemblance. BRB.

:lol You know I was thinking the same....Skiman is much cooler than him :lol

Stone Cold has already made this show for me. He tells it like it is. And is riding these guys hard. I like it.

Damn, I miss Austin. Wish he played a bigger role in the WWE right now. One of a kind.

Alena (sp?) definitely deserved to go, IMO. When SC asked her what her favorite match of all-time was....I just cringed at that answer. That was sad. I'm amazed she even made it on the show because I didn't see any passion.

TE moves to Monday nights at 8 PM.

^^ Agreed 100%. An no offense to Rock, but Stone Cold is about 50X better :D

I like the hick from Mississippi that lost his teeth. Reminds me of former ROH champ Jamie Noble.

And yeah, her lack of wrestling knowledge was pretty pitiful. Though I wonder if some others there wouldn't have been equally clueless.

^^ Agreed 100%. An no offense to Rock, but Stone Cold is about 50X better :D

I like the hick from Mississippi that lost his teeth. Reminds me of former ROH champ Jamie Noble.

I like him a lot too. Looks like he has the heart, personality, and the athleticism. I like what I saw tonight. I'll definitely watch this one out to the end.

The chick said Malena vs. Foxx... BUWHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hell all she had to say was any Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, HHH, Rock, SC, Cena, Hogan match from the 27 WrestleMania's and she would have made it.

Hell even a Lita vs. Trish match probably would have saved her candy ass.

The chick said Malena vs. Foxx... BUWHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hell all she had to say was any Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, HHH, Rock, SC, Cena, Hogan match from the 27 WrestleMania's and she would have made it.

Hell even a Lita vs. Trish match probably would have saved her candy ass.

Exactly. :lol

She could have paired together ANY two Superstars together and her answer would have held some clout....but Fox and Malena????

I liked SC answer after she said that though: "WHO????" :lol

One thing I forgot to mention was I hope Sheamus destroys that Sin Cara guy. :lecture

Agreed. I don't think it will happen because it's Sheamus and Sheamus always gets the short end of the stick (ie Wrestlemania). I like the guy a lot though. I miss when not too long ago he was the thorn in HHH's side. A lot of potential that I think the WWE fails to take advantage of.

Back