The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad that Matt was kicked off TE...

His attitude was terrible. No one waits to become a star.

Love how SC ripped him a new one...

I actually like Edge, that and he's a Canuck.

Not a Yank like Chapter and Melnik... *snickers*

Kind of bummed by the announcement but it was for the best if you care about the person. I like how he openly admitted to the smoke and mirrors part, but definitely they do experience life threatening injuries.

I have respect for these wrestlers and what they do, fake or not.

But honestly I watch for the hot girls in tights, but yeah... I love the production value of the show. The energy from the fans. It's pretty darn fun to watch at times. I used to roll my eyes to those who watched this crap, but now I have become a fan of it. lol It's my guilty pleasure.

STFU Eli!!!!

Your comment that you only watch for hot chicks proves just how much of a flamer you are....

Go back to your drooling of Cena, Orton, and all the other guys... You twilight wanna be FREAK!!!!

:nana:

Luke is too much like the Miz IMO, I'm still holding out for Jeramiah. :rock

Sad to see Edge go, totally unexpected as others have said.

STFU Eli!!!!

Your comment that you only watch for hot chicks proves just how much of a flamer you are....

Go back to your drooling of Cena, Orton, and all the other guys... You twilight wanna be FREAK!!!!

:nana:

So that's who you find attractive. Always thought you had more of a thing for Hornswoggle since you both look a lot alike. Twins separated at birth!

Give me Trish Stratus and Kaitlyn any day of the week!

Everyone knows Maryse is the hottest diva on the roster. Extra points for being French-Canadian.:)

I was a big WWF/WWE fan from August of 1989 until 2002. I started losing interest shortly after Vince bought WCW and then I stopped watching after the Kane/Katie Vick thing when Triple H got in her casket to nail her corpse. That was just too stupid for me.

Anyway, I picked up the new WWE All-Stars video game for a trip down memory lane with all of the legends in the game; Warrior, Macho Man, Hogan, Mr. Perfect, etc. I wasn't familiar with half of the current superstars who are in the game so I decided to dvr Raw the past two weeks because I was curious to see some actual matches with those guys.

I just watched the Edge thing earlier today. He was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was watching it back in the day. I even got his autograph at a signing that took place at the Square One Mall in Saugus, MA several years ago. It kind of makes me sad that I didn't get a chance to watch him during any of his numerous world title runs.

I've been watching wrestling since Wrestlemania V. I took a break from watching between 2003-2006.

I was a big fan since wrestlemania 3, and kindda lost interest when they have the Vince/god angle. After that I just watch once in while, whenver I see my brothe watching it.

^^ Oh, yeah. I forgot about that one. Good ol' Vince :lol

And HBK actually allowed himself to be involved in that. Amazing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDB9UhKxK9o"]YouTube - WWE Raw 2006 Vince mcmahon goes to church[/ame]

^^^

"Once in a while????"

Screenshot2011-02-15at11014AM.png

:lol :lol :lol (I'm joking with you, BTW.)

Back