Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Eating foods that contain saturated fats raises the level of cholesterol in your blood. High levels of LDL cholesterol in your blood increase your risk of heart disease and stroke." - American Heart Association

"There’s a lot of conflicting information about saturated fats. Should I eat them or not? The American Heart Association recommends limiting saturated fats – which are found in butter, cheese, red meat and other animal-based foods. Decades of sound science has proven it can raise your “bad” cholesterol and put you at higher risk for heart disease." - American Heart Association

Saturated Fats

Today was supposed to be the scheduled ship date... and still nothing. From what I read on their message boards, they're incredibly inefficient at updating the status on their orders. You'll just up and get a tracking number with nothing in between.
:monkey2

Pretty much why back in the day I've asked one of my friends to help me with buying the right parts and another - with the assembly at my apartment. Will do it again as soon as I have $ for updrage.

:monkey2

Pretty much why back in the day I've asked one of my friends to help me with buying the right parts and another - with the assembly at my apartment. Will do it again as soon as I have $ for updrage.

Was supposed to go out yesterday, and I only just got a notice a little while ago they started assembly. They're reputable from what I've read, but so damn slow... Now I just need to get a high end monitor.

Was supposed to go out yesterday, and I only just got a notice a little while ago they started assembly. They're reputable from what I've read, but so damn slow... Now I just need to get a high end monitor.

have you tried building up your own rig before? let the tech put the processor in the motherboard. all you need is a phillips screw driver for the rest.lolz

have you tried building up your own rig before? let the tech put the processor in the motherboard. all you need is a phillips screw driver for the rest.lolz

I have no technical know how inside a PC tower :lol although I plan on changing that so I can do my own upgrades.

i built my own rig after high school. not really mine, parents set a modest budget and told me to show what you can do with it. i had to do a mini specs proposal.lolz
i used to hang out with computer technicians, picked up the assembly/disassembly skills...and salvaging zombie parts.lolz

what i hated was the software bit. installing os, drivers and shat.

havent done any of those stuff in 8 years-ish since i went Mac.:lol

i built my own rig after high school. not really mine, parents set a modest budget and told me to show what you can do with it. i had to do a mini specs proposal.lolz
i used to hang out with computer technicians, picked up the assembly/disassembly skills...and salvaging zombie parts.lolz

what i hated was the software bit. installing os, drivers and shat.

havent done any of those stuff in 8 years-ish since i went Mac.:lol

Cant play crap on a Mac though, and it sucks. I'm a Mac user 75% of the time, I have a late 2015 Macbook pro (top of the line, all options maxed out)) that cost me almost as much as my PC built. It is a GREAT machine, handles everything I need it to handle like a dream, but the games (and the selection) suck.

yeap. i gave up gaming the same time i switched to Mac. cant remember if i got too tired or too lazy.lolz
no bother with partition, install/re-install, drivers, and other shat. almost 90% of PC troubleshooting process, software.haha

come to think about it, i could have made extra cash doing that gig in the past. i just did it for fun.lolz

i do miss the hardware stuff, specs wise, the thought its in there makes you feel...better, haha. what i dont miss is the time consuming installations, partitioning, backups, drivers.lolz

i went to an internet shop a few years back to get a feel of the old games i missed, CS primarily. i honestly dont know how steam works but i still got my touch.haha

They way they sell concert tickets now. So many have become reserved seats with conditions. The ticket I want to get you have to have a AMEX card to get. BS!

yeap. i gave up gaming the same time i switched to Mac. cant remember if i got too tired or too lazy.lolz
no bother with partition, install/re-install, drivers, and other shat. almost 90% of PC troubleshooting process, software.haha

come to think about it, i could have made extra cash doing that gig in the past. i just did it for fun.lolz

i do miss the hardware stuff, specs wise, the thought its in there makes you feel...better, haha. what i dont miss is the time consuming installations, partitioning, backups, drivers.lolz

i went to an internet shop a few years back to get a feel of the old games i missed, CS primarily. i honestly dont know how steam works but i still got my touch.haha

The selection of games for Mac isn't as bad as it used to be by any means. I thought I'd be leaving gaming behind when I switched, and while I give them all the credit in the world for making hardware and software that's extremely conducive to productivity, I've still got:

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Bioshock
- Bioshock 2
- Batman: Arkham City
- Doom 3
- Broken Sword
- Broken Sword 2
- Knights of the Old Republic
- KotR 2: The Sith Lords
- I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
- Metal Gear Rising
- The Orange Box
- The Stanley Parable
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father

All installed on this laptop. I should probably uninstall most of those to free up some disk space, really :slap

MG Rising, Arkham City and Deus EX take up most of the disk space. Honestly, though, I'd have a hard time uninstalling any of those :lol.

Back